• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fave Mega Man boss?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Got a fave Mega Man boss? (note: Original Timeline, Special Robots + Wily don't count)
Mine's Shadow Man (for some odd reason I didn't pick Quick Man or Grenade Man...hmmm...)
Shadowman.png

ZeroLove

My favourite Megaman boss character has to be Forte/Bass. He's my second favourite character, Zero being the first, and when he and his wolf companion Gospel/Treble are unified, he looks absolutely boss!

I can't a proper official artwork of it though, so here's something I googled:

Bass_treble_armorcged.jpg

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
My favourite Megaman boss character has to be Forte/Bass. He's my second favourite character, Zero being the first, and when he and his wolf companion Gospel/Treble are unified, he looks absolutely boss!

I can't a proper official artwork of it though, so here's something I googled:

Bass_treble_armorcged.jpg
Oh wait,we were able to pick bosses outside of the original Megaman universe?I figured when Darin said "original timeline",he meant the original Megaman.If not,then I so would've picked either Bass or Storm Eagle.

ZeroLove

Oh wait,we were able to pick bosses outside of the original Megaman universe?I figured when Darin said "original timeline",he meant the original Megaman.If not,then I so would've picked either Bass or Storm Eagle.

Bass/Forte IS of the original timeline. He's from the original Megaman series, firstly seen in Megaman 7, I believe.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Bass/Forte IS of the original timeline. He's from the original Megaman series, firstly seen in Megaman 7, I believe.
Really now?I must've forgotten,I usually pay attention to the X and Legends series when it comes to Megaman so my knowledge of the original is kinda noobish.:p
My apologies.

ZeroLove

Really now?I must've forgotten,I usually pay attention to the X and Legends series when it comes to Megaman so my knowledge of the original is kinda noobish.:p
My apologies.

Hehe, that's alright. ^^
But yeah, Bass/Forte started in the original series, then were shown as the main boss of the .EXE series. He's never really been in the MMX series, except for Zero's super suit in Command Mission which looks ALOT like Bass/Forte fusion with Gospel/Treble.

AbsoluteZero.jpg

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Hehe, that's alright. ^^
But yeah, Bass/Forte started in the original series, then were shown as the main boss of the .EXE series. He's never really been in the MMX series, except for Zero's super suit in Command Mission which looks ALOT like Bass/Forte fusion with Gospel/Treble.

AbsoluteZero.jpg
True, n I never noticed that after usin' it so much, BUT technically Bass is a special robot.

ZeroLove

True, n I never noticed that after usin' it so much, BUT technically Bass is a special robot.

I don't know what you mean by "special robot" then. I mean, Bass is a boss character of the original series.
Did you mean favourite Robot Master?

Because then my favourite Robot Master is:

SheepMan.png

SHEEP MAN!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding. It's either Tengu Man or Clown Man.

8-tenguman.jpg

Clownmanbq.png

I can't decide.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I don't know what you mean by "special robot" then. I mean, Bass is a boss character of the original series.
Did you mean favourite Robot Master?

Clownmanbq.png

I can't decide.
yeah, sorry bout dat, didn't specify Robot Masters *head desk* HAH!! Clown Man was awesome...so's Grenade Man
Grenade_Man_DeMot_by_djp822.jpg

Demon619

Deadman walking
Does SkullMan count? Because he is my all time favorite from the Megman series besides the X series.

Skullman.png

Plus the Manga chapter they relesased about him was just awsome, espiecally when he was dressed as the Grim Reaper.

Top Bottom