• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fatal Frame: Maiden Of Black Water For PS4 & PS5

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
We saw it during the Nintendo E3 thingy so it should be coming to Switch as well. (Would I would prefer to get it on.)

I'm hyped. Maiden may not be the strongest FF title but I'll take anything if it means reviving interest in the franchise and the chance for a new instalment later.

berto

I Saw the Devil
My first reaction to this was to ask if there was going to be a physical release. I don't spend more than $20 on a game I can't hold.

Goldsickle

My first reaction to this was to ask if there was going to be a physical release. I don't spend more than $20 on a game I can't hold.
There's definitely more novelty in getting your hands on a physical copy but with the pandemic going on these days, I'm slowly adapting to digital for consoles.
I bought the RE3 remake and RE Village digitally.

Gasoline Tank

I have the Wii-U physical copy, that was only made available as part of some super expensive collector's set. Phew!

Never played it, as I didn't ever purchase a Wii-U. :p

Now they should officially translate game number 4, at long last. ;)

berto

I Saw the Devil
As of now it seems that you can only buy a physical version of this game on PlayAsia for the PS4 and Switch only.

berto

I Saw the Devil
First Ace Attorney now this. Screwed again. :(
If we're going by the currently listed prices on Play Asia the game is full price. I refuse to pay full price for a digital game. $70 for the switch version and $60 for the PS4? I think not. I wouldn't do it for DMC, Okami, Gravity Rush, FF nor any of my other favorites then I certainly won't do it for a game I have such casual interest in. I have always preferred the PS2 FtlFrm games and I'm really only interested in showing support for the franchise and the horror genre, but they are not making it easy. If it comes to it I'll buy from PlAs over getting a digital copy. Hopefully the PS4 version gets a free PS5 upgrade.

Top Bottom