• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fangirl War

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Well, I must say that since Emotions Untold started posting again, am I'm scrolling through the forums any posts with EU's Lightning sig - I just assumed were Meg! It took me a while to realise it wasn't! Duh!

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I feel like I got an unfair start. hahaha. I've only been at work and unconscious since 2:30PM YESTERDAY.

And there's always the possibility that I'm wrong, but Lightning punches Snow twice... I think. And she hits Fang for saying a completely uncalled for statement when she tried to carry all the blame for Dajh and Serah becoming l'cie.

I feel like I got an unfair start. hahaha. I've only been at work and unconscious since 2:30PM YESTERDAY.

And there's always the possibility that I'm wrong, but Lightning punches Snow twice... I think. And she hits Fang for saying a completely uncalled for statement when she tried to carry all the blame for Dajh and Serah becoming l'cie.

Also... I was following this game like a hawk from the project's announcement back in 2005. I fell in love with her design before SE even gave us her name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meg

How many times did Lightning punch Snow throughout the game?

Why did Lightning slap Fang?

I'll add more later, gotta gaem now. =O
1) three
2) Fang admitted that Serah becoming a l'cie was her fault.

Also... I was following this game like a hawk from the project's announcement back in 2005. I fell in love with her design before SE even gave us her name.
I'm not a FF fan. Like at all. So I didn't follow the game at all. I don't know think how long someone is a fan of something can influence how much they like it. I can write an essay about people who think they are "true fans" of a band because they liked them before they were popular. Its silly.

But still that long! The only games I really followed (so far) were DMC3, inFAMOUS 2, and now Uncharted 3 and Skyrim. :)

EDIT: GAH! Didn't mean to double post! How on Earth did I manage that? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Does their have to be a war? Can't you both live in harmony with each other spreading Lightning's loveliness around the internet? I happily share my Dante obsession with people. :D However if there was a battle........

Meg

Does their have to be a war? Can't you both live in harmony with each other spreading Lightning's loveliness around the internet? I happily share my Dante obsession with people. :D However if there was a battle........
NEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I suppose sharing is okay. I know what you mean about having him in a sig.
Communal drooling eh? Is it something like the communal toilets that the Romans had? :D

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
^ I can definitely live with that. I mean... I'm just a fan. It doesn't come up in conversation for me. Unless I'm at work. I work with a bunch of super-hero know-it-alls and I gotta push heros that aren't comics... cuz idk comics. lol

Meg

^ I can definitely live with that. I mean... I'm just a fan. It doesn't come up in conversation for me. Unless I'm at work. I work with a bunch of super-hero know-it-alls and I gotta push heros that aren't comics... cuz idk comics. lol
Oh God we need to talk sometime. DT (Storm Silves) can vouch for me that I have a tendency to out of nowhere be like "ZOMG LIGHTNING!!! @.@!!!!!" XD

Well that was the fastest war ever. XD But then again it was all in good fun. I hope everyone enjoyed the thread. :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That's it. :D (I only mentioned it because i thought i was being funny and I've been watching alot of Horrible Histories)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:D We have Roman toilets and a 'sponge stick' at work. (erm for anyone who doesn't know I work in a museum - I realised that sentence made it sound like the staff used the toilets! lol) it's funny showing the kids that visit the sponge stick and asking them what they thought it was used for. The most common answer is for washing the dishes. When you tell them they don't believe you! Obviously lots of disease was spread through using it.(the Romans, not the kids!) Eww! I could go on telling you guys random ick Roman facts, but I'll stop now. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I think this thread should get an award for most epic topic change for -

'Lightning fangirls to how the Romans wiped their butt'

;)

Meg

I think this thread should get an award for most epic topic change for -

'Lightning fangirls to how the Romans wiped their butt'

;)
I was enjoying reading through everything all the same. XD

Top Bottom