• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fangirl War

Meg

Ok, for those of you that didn't notice SOMEONE (Emotions Untold) came back after a long leave from the forums and thinks its ok to challenge my crown as Biggest Lightning Fangirl EVER. That is NOT ok with me. So, we have declared war and will be using this thread to go back and forth in silly ridiculousness over who the biggest fangirl is. Anything goes so long as it isn't mean....because that would be mean. XD

BEGIN!!! *bangs gong*

I'll let you go first Emotions Untold. :) OH! Everyone else on the forums can feel free to pitch in and say who they think the biggest fangirl is, ask us questions to answer, or be a cheerleader. Whatever. Let's have fun with this. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like both of you =) However, nothing against you EU, but I didn't even know you were a Lightning fan girl ages ago. I guess my decision is kind of biased in a way, but I'm going to go for Meg. She's told me her liking for Lightning since I first started talking to her. You may both be huge fan girls, respectably, but I'm going to vote for Meg since (1) I've always known she was a Lightning fan girl. (2) There's never a day where she doesn't mention Lightning in some way, shape or form. And (3) I spoke to her in more personal detail about her love for Lightning.

I respect both of you. Good luck in your fan girl 'battle'.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Woot! Battle! Tear each other's guts ou-... Oh? It's not that kind of battle? Well darn, I'll have to settle for a fangirl battle. ;)

Meg

Woot! Battle! Tear each other's guts ou-... Oh? It's not that kind of battle? Well darn, I'll have to settle for a fangirl battle. ;)
*Bangs war drums.* ;)

I feel like I'm already losing because neither my sig nor av is of Lightning. XD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Am I supposed to believe Meg is supposedly the biggest Lightening fangirl when neither her signature nor avatar is of the wonderful, bipolar, pink-haired hottie woman while Emotions Untold is?

My opinion on the matter probably doesn't mean much, but . . .

BOO MEG, GO EMOTIONS UNTOLD!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!111

aka958

Don't trust people
How about knowledge of Lightning then?

Your Lightning fanfics are a plus as well Meg. <.<

Meg

Am I supposed to believe Meg is supposedly the biggest Lightening fangirl when neither her signature nor avatar is of the wonderful, bipolar, pink-haired hottie woman while Emotions Untold is?

My opinion on the matter probably doesn't mean much, but . . .

BOO MEG, GO EMOTIONS UNTOLD!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!111
Hun you do not know me to well. :p I had Lightning as my av and sig for over a year. I can change it to something else sometimes if I want. :p

EDIT: Oh look, my av and sig are both of Lightning on REN, and have been for a long time;

http://forum.residentevilnews.com/threads/what-are-you-thinking-part-2.2990/

Meg

Maybe we should have a poll added to this? =/
This ain't a democracy! No really, the staff has said before it isn't. XD

Oh look, all my Lightning related art. *backs truck up* ;)

Screenshot2011-07-07at110114PM.png

Lightningsig1.png

Lightning_wallpaper2.png

blankPS3cover.jpg

Screenshot2011-03-21at121226PM.png

This pic still makes me fangirl squee. XD

Screenshot2011-03-21at121039PM.png

What was I planning on doing with this?

Photoon2011-03-14at19442.jpg

Lol

lightning.jpg

Lightning's reaction to XIII-2. I remember my poor text bubble placement made Aka think she's giving the finger. XD

MEG.jpg

SS made a thread for collages that describe you.

Light_inksig.jpg

Screenshot2011-02-20at65808PM.png

WOOHOO!

Screenshot2011-02-20at65758PM.png

YEAH!

Lightningwallaper.png

ffxiii.jpg

*trollface*

Ebs.png

3439100717_2054befd73.jpg

*fangirl squuuuuuueeeee!!!!!*

Photoon2010-12-20at2340.jpg

Yeah that's right. I felt the need to put a Santa hat on my Lightning figure and take a pic. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

aka958

Don't trust people
It looked like it. <.<

The first looks like you took it from a cutscene and then cut away the rest of the background.
Nr. 5 in the list looks like you did the same but added text.
Nr. 6 is done like the first?
o.o
*hides*

Still, knowledge about Lightning then? Who knows the most?

Meg

It looked like it. <.<

The first looks like you took it from a cutscene and then cut away the rest of the background.
Nr. 5 in the list looks like you did the same but added text.
Nr. 6 is done like the first?
o.o
*hides*

Still, knowledge about Lightning then? Who knows the most?
I just dumped all my Lightning pics I had uploaded to Photobucket.

Why don't you ask us a question or two?

EDIT: Let's not forget this thread;
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/the-never-ending-saga-of-meg-and-light.8429/

or this one;
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/whos-game-is-it-anyway.7212/

and this one;
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/lets-bragged-about-how-good-our-favorite-character-is.8319/

aka958

Don't trust people
How many times did Lightning punch Snow throughout the game?

Why did Lightning slap Fang?

I'll add more later, gotta gaem now. =O

Top Bottom