• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fangirl/boy confessions thread

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Other then Devil May Cry? Final Fantasy. HnnngTerraVanilleCeles.

And for DMC, Nero. I lahv Nero. If I could, I would totally kidnap him and make him cosplay. I just think he's soooooo adorable some reason. And I use to have a cosplay OF Nero. Until it burned in a fire. Dammit I use to sleep in that thing and wear it to school.

And Left 4 Dead, especially Ellis. We share the same accent.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I will honestly say that I'm a Fanboy of...

-Halo: Been a major fan of the series since I played the original on my old PC.awsome gameplay, epic main character, and imagening a few hunters smashing a few annoyed characters I hate...it makes me happy.
-Bleach: Love the characters, love the powers, and love the manga (also the idea of a certain hollow going insane and killing a few OTHER characters I hate is so funny)
-Meta Knight: Come on, seeing a mask wearing, sword weilding, blue puffball with a spanish accent being that badass is awsome (using him to beat a giant bowser is hilarious too).

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
right now, i'm fangirling all over chris pine's capt. kirk (fangirling... sounds kinda rude in a dirty minded way)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Other then Devil May Cry? Final Fantasy. HnnngTerraVanilleCeles.

And for DMC, Nero. I lahv Nero. If I could, I would totally kidnap him and make him cosplay. I just think he's soooooo adorable some reason. And I use to have a cosplay OF Nero. Until it burned in a fire. Dammit I use to sleep in that thing and wear it to school.

And Left 4 Dead, especially Ellis. We share the same accent.

SPEAK! I command it! :D

I guess I kinda fan over accents too, hehe. Especially Scottish. David Tennant Scottish.
Oh, and Taggart. “There’s bin a murrder!”

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Banjo & Kazooie Fanboy right here *Points at Sig and Avatar*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Going on a Doctor Who high. I will always love David Tennant. He's got more energy that anyone i meet and he's 40! Why can't i meet more lively people!
Oh and A Song of Ice and Fire. Have to wait until next payday to get A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow :(

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I'm a pretty hardcore fanboy of 4 characters... Dante, Deadpool, Psycho Mantis, and Solid Snake. :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
As well, my fandoms always change from time to time but for now Im Fangirl of DMC, SMT, FF and DX :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
-Meta Knight: Come on, seeing a mask wearing, sword weilding, blue puffball with a spanish accent being that badass is awsome (using him to beat a giant bowser is hilarious too).

Oh yeah, I forgot about his accent! XD I liked his VA in Brawl, though. "Fight me!"

So yes, I ish fanboy of Meta Knight too.

Kammosjuttu

Ever since this guy started singing, I've been a fan of his:

img-1288420186764.jpeg

Edit: Now when I think of it, doesn't he look a bit like the DmC Dante in my user pic?? :confused:

Kammosjuttu

^ a bit... who is it?

Antti Tuisku. And this poor soul has also been at first teased about "girly" or such features. At one point there was a questionable joke of some individual editing net dictionaries translate word "girlicious" into Antti Tuisku... and that's only one thing among many. But he's very popular in Finland and more loved than anything. :D

Kammosjuttu

girly?! What's wrong with someone taking care of their appearance?! to me, that grin and hairstyle is what i call 'cool':cool:

He's had many styles, though all of them have great similarities. I think it's based on it that he's a small guy who's sweet and a bit shy, and sings pop songs in tenor... and so on. But really, whenever he steps on stage, he transformers from the cuddle-sized "cutesy" a real dancer and singer pro whose concerts are something different (he's practically as much of a dancer as singer; he even won one competition in which you had to dance in all different styles from foxtrot to quickstep and whatever). And---- oh my. I'm starting to fan talk of him seriously if I don't stop now. Whoopsie. :D

Top Bottom