• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fangirl/boy confessions thread

aka958

Don't trust people
Time to list up which FF characters I'm a fan of:

Garland (FFI)
Mainly due to his epic "I Garland, shall knock you all down" line.

Desch (FFIII)
I dunno... I just liked him from the start for no reason. :p

Bartz Klauser (FFV)
Adventurous little fella.

GILGAMESH (FFV)
"Now let's fight like men and women, and women who dress like men! For Gilgamesh, it's MORPHIN' TIME!"

Exdeath (FFV)
His obsession with the void makes him funny.

Setzer (FFVI)
Has gambling problems, got all that drama to him, has a black coat which I find epic.

Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Mad clown that always made me laugh with his evil ways.

Zack Fair (CC: FFVII)
I can see alot in Zack I can see in myself.

Genesis Rapsodos(CC: FFVII)
The same as Zack, plus the epic drama thing he goes for.

Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII)
She's just badass. :cool:

Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII)
Always liked his style with the gun and the beige coat.

Laguna Loire (FFVIII)
This dude is hilarious! I can't stop laughing at him and his journeys.

Zidane Tribal (FFIX)
Epic, deep character with a positive attitude.

Vivi (FFIX)
Cute little guy with pointy hat that oftenly fumbles and has some great magical powers to him.

Kuja (FFIX)
Except his odd way of dressing, he got a really nice villain attitude and some great finesse.

Tidus (FFX)
"Listen to my story..."
"HAHAHAHAHAHA"
I've never had a problem with him, but everyone's hate on him made me like him as a character even more.

Auron (FFX)
Being badass is just his job. :cool:

Jecht (FFX)
Same as Auron, just 10x more.

Vaan Ratsbane (FFXII)
I once hated him, now I think he is great. Have no reason why.

Balthier (FFXII)
Great lines, awesome voice, epic character.

Ashe (Ashelia Dalmasca) (FFXII)
I played as her alot. Her mana pool has saved me many times

Gabranth (Noah Rosenburg) (FFXII)
Epic character, deep background, I like his ways of acting, can reflect upon his personality.

Lightning Farron(FFXIII)
She is cool like Dante, without looking like a slut like Bayonetta.

Sazh Katzroy (FFXIII)
Sazh is a black guy with an afro were a little chocobo lives in. He is the man! :cool:

Oerba Yun Fang (FFXIII)
I just like her. Being awesome and all?

There are many more but these are my highlights. FFIX is tha best followed by FFXII! *runs*

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
20080729_taokaka.jpg
041c44cc8cdcce1911000b6256af2752.jpg

I WUV YOU TAO

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Fangirl of just about any game I play or manga I read :lol:

-Alucard (Hellsing)
-Captain Hans (Hellsing)
-Integra (Hellsing)
-Auron (FFX)
-Kimahri (FFX)
-Maester Seymour (FFX)
-Abel (Trinity Blood)
-All of DMC
-Rufus Shinra (FFVII)
-Reno (FFVII)
-Rude (FFVII)
-Sephiroth (FFVII)

And this list goes on...:)

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;282253 said:
Fangirl of just about any game I play or manga I read :lol:

-Alucard (Hellsing)
-Captain Hans (Hellsing)
-Integra (Hellsing)
-Auron (FFX)
-Kimahri (FFX)
-Maester Seymour (FFX)
-Abel (Trinity Blood)
-All of DMC
-Rufus Shinra (FFVII)
-Reno (FFVII)
-Rude (FFVII)
-Sephiroth (FFVII)

And this list goes on...:)

RENO! HOW COULD I FORGET YOU!? T_T

Sephiroth is all cool beans as well. :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Brian Kinney - Queer As Folk
Justin Taylor - Queer As Folk
Gloria - Modern Family
Mitchell - Modern Family
Claire - Modern Family
Adam Gontier - Three Days Grace
Benjamin - Breaking Benjamin
Billie Joe Armstrong - Green Day
Daryl Holland - My OC (yes, I fan over my OCs, we all know this, don't judge me. ._.)
Derek Stewart - My OC
Julie Daniels - My OC
Samantha Olsen - My OC

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
aka958;282273 said:
RENO! HOW COULD I FORGET YOU!? T_T

Sephiroth is all cool beans as well. :D

*gasp*:O How could you forget about him?? Now you gotta give him a hug! jk:p I have a thing for the baddies ._. Probably because they have a better fashion sense than the good guyz :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;282278 said:
*gasp*:O How could you forget about him?? Now you gotta give him a hug! jk:p I have a thing for the baddies ._. Probably because they have a better fashion sense than the good guyz :lol:

Hahaha! *looks at seymour* XD

With exceptions, you mean? :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;282191 said:
Time to list up which FF characters I'm a fan of:
Kuja (FFIX)
Except his odd way of dressing, he got a really nice villain attitude and some great finesse.

Argh I forgot about Kuja! How could I foret about Kuja - he's so pretty! :wub:

Nice list AKA ^_^

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
*screams* DANTE...DANTE...DANTE...I am a Dante fangirl *faints*
well....I also like Dastan in Prince of Persia and Leon in Resident Evil...

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony;282285 said:
Argh I forgot about Kuja! How could I foret about Kuja - he's so pretty! :wub:

Nice list AKA ^_^

Thanks. ^_^
But it is lacking females though. Why must so many of them just have bland characters that are annoying? :/

Celes, Terra, Rosa, err... umm... uhhh... ehh... Beatrix, something, something, something are still pretty good to be on the list. =D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
aka958;282283 said:
Hahaha! *looks at seymour* XD

With exceptions, you mean? :p

I thought Seymour looked pretty cool >_>; But I'm sure I can make an exception somewhere...XD Kuja is pretty cool. And yes, a majority of females in games are sooo annoying or bland>_<

*Gasp* I forgot to add Vincent Valentine to my list...BLASPHEMY!:(

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;282366 said:
I thought Seymour looked pretty cool >_>; But I'm sure I can make an exception somewhere...XD Kuja is pretty cool. And yes, a majority of females in games are sooo annoying or bland>_<

*Gasp* I forgot to add Vincent Valentine to my list...BLASPHEMY!:(

Vincent isn't in my fan list though. :p

I actually got alot of dislike in him. I don't like him, I don't hate him. He and Advent Children Cloud does not appeal to me. <_<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I like Vincent cuz in the game he's BA, but in DoC they ruined his mysterious visage:( Advent Childern is just Advent Childern xD I always thought Cloud was stupid anyways XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;282371 said:
I like Vincent cuz in the game he's BA, but in DoC they ruined his mysterious visage:( Advent Childern is just Advent Childern xD I always thought Cloud was stupid anyways XD

Yeah, but he was okay in the original at least. Then he went all depressed and "no one can help me" instead of the one he turned out to be in the end of Final Fantasy VII. The "Let's mosey!" line is just epic. :)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I am the biggest fanboy of dragon ball ever, which funny cause i used to give my mate so much abuse for it a loooong time ago(when i was a chav, the shame*facepalm)but now its ridiculus, like me and my boss where discussing physics with eachover and my mate called me a geek so in a very crowded shop i FULL POWER Kamahamaha'd his ass! he didnt call me THAT again! hmph,hmhmmmm:sleep:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
aka958;282375 said:
Yeah, but he was okay in the original at least. Then he went all depressed and "no one can help me" instead of the one he turned out to be in the end of Final Fantasy VII. The "Let's mosey!" line is just epic. :)

Where did Cloud say "Let's mosey!" in FFVII again? It's been awhile ._.

fon

Crazy Chick
To name a few:

-I'm a yaoi fangirl >w<
I don't read the pointless one-shots though where there is absolutely no darn story with characters who are just there to **** each other around. I'm also not the crazy kind who harasses people at conventions about it.

-Sergei Dragunov: I suck SO HARD at Tekken and only tried the game out just for him. Since Street Fighter X Tekken is gonna come out hopefully they put him in so I can't actually play him right xD

-Strike Witches: an anime hated by many (the girls don't wear any pants, lol) watched it out of curiosity and one of my current favorite series. Screw the fan service, Shirley's episode in season 1 felt very inspirational and the music was just too much TT3TT

-Spiderman's Venom: No, how could anyone NOT like him? :lol:
I just started liking him one day and I don't know WHYYYY. He is just awesome though and i've also taken a liking to Anti-Venom. ^^

And last but not least:

-Christopher Walken: You freaking read that right.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
fon;282797 said:
-I'm a yaoi fangirl >w<
I don't read the pointless one-shots though where there is absolutely no darn story with characters who are just there to **** each other around. I'm also not the crazy kind who harasses people at conventions about it.
Agreed. I love slash, and I USED to love just plain smut, but I've since moved on to the feelings of the characters. I've also stopped writing incestuous fanfictions and started writing my own boy love (and girl love!) stories. *points to sig* Those are my two main gay characters. I luffs them. <3

Meg

^ Derek and Daryl right? If the Ask _____'s Characters thread is anything to go by they're both good characters. :)

Hmm...I'm not really a fangirl of anyone/thing other than Lightning, but Dante , Nathan Drake (Uncharted) and Zack (FFVII) are great! :wub:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Thank you. I spent a lot of time on my character's personalities (even the minor ones) so I would hope that they're good characters. =)

@Thread: >.>
<.<
>.<
<.>
Michelle Branch.

Top Bottom