• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fanfiction for other things

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Other than devil may cry, what fanfiction have you written, users here may be interested in that franchise and want to read it and review it, here is the first (and only) fanfiction I have ever written, it is a crossover between Deadpool(UMvC3) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
So what other series did you write nerdy great fanfics for.

EDIT : could you review mine in your post if you have the time to read it?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Originally the DMC Fanfiction Section was truly only for DMC stuff, but as of late, everything is accepted. So yeah *thread moved*

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Well.... Other than DMC, I've written Fanfiction for Galerians, Shaman King, Chrono Cross, Bleach, and D.Gray-man. None of which I will post here. I either written them 10 yeas ago when I sucked or haven't posted up yet.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^ *chants* T.F.G! T.F.G!

I wrote a Forbidden Game/Majora's Mask cross over when I was wee. It was very odd. I think my friend and I wrote one chapter of a Gundam Wing fanfic, a comedy fic for Dragonball Z and just the plans for a Lord of the Rings. Oh, we did manage to write a poem/song thing like Tolkien does ^^ A lame version, neways.
I can't remember most of them, threw them all out. It was mostly stuff you kinda just write for your own amusement. Who wants to read about a Shadow Man babysitting a Skull Kid? I was/am a weird child :/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was thinking of a Zelda / Marvel or DC Superhero crossover mashup where i take a bunch of blond superheroes and fuse them with link.

pretty much i would take a iteration of link and fuse him with elements of a particular character like Hawkeye, Iron fist, Captain britian or Aquaman, Swamp thing or Animal man.

Its an attempt at fleshing out each link and allowing him to become a character even if im using prexesting concepts to do so.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
^ captain britain :cool: captain america should better watch out

i was thinking DMC with kirby, jango fett, crypto and the monsters from war of the monsters lol the proper fan fic for people with mental instability and autism hahahaa!!!!!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wrote a Negima/Durarara!! crossover, but I decide to just do my own Negima fanfiction. Negi's American! Also, I plan on writing a GIANT crossover of alot of thing one day. I also want to write a crossover using DmC Dante.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
a fanfic where dante and vergil must tem up together to fend off the martian invasion
marsattackslist.jpg

will they win or will dante and vergil end up like the rest of the earthlings:
MarsAttacksSkeleton.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hope it's not too late to post here....
Anyway.
In the order I began writing fanfiction: Harry Potter, Forbidden Game, Vampire Diaries, Nightworld, Secret Circle (basically, LJ Smith fics), DMC, Darkside, The Hollows (aka Rachel Morgan books), and Teen Titans. At the moment, though...a load of Fable fanfics. :3 *has three or four she's working on* I think I've written for other fandoms, but I tend to delete those from my com when I realize they're making my eyes bleed.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Recently I maded fanfictions crossovers: One is Kingdom hearts crossover with one polish FPS ( all you could guess wich one I maded laugh but as I tell story is mature as heroine, her father and other characters use swears and inaprobiate for younger people reading)

Second is Bakugan and DMC crossover but I maded it triple-crossover too.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
hmmmm a fan fic where glaser threatens to destroy all game worlds film worlds and anime worlds.....oh.....technicaly i made a game like that

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have written nothing so far because i dont have the time to sit and write a fanfic because of school and such.

Plus i have too many ideas that i have to sort through.

I think right now i want too do a jak and daxter/to love ru crossover and a DMC/rosario+vampire crossover.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ I gotten it recently when I wrote half of second tome of Chronicles of Arcea- " Confessions of Godkiller" on part wich heores literally goes to hell for demons aid in war against God.

Top Bottom