• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Famitsu teases huge Capcom project, long -awaited secret title...

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
:O
I gotta get outta here!
falling.gif
Lol :)

Gbraga

OniMusha...
takeshi08.jpg
You know what? Onimusha would actually be a perfect fit for a Ninja Theory game.

But this time I don't think they should westernize it, but instead keep it japanesey, the game was already pretty "global", you know?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think they need to ask Jean Reno to do the English voice of his character as well. I just couldn't stand the othe voice actor, not because he was bad but because I know what Reno sounds like.

Zato-OW

King
I think it will be DMC5 possibly. Kamiya was actually rumored to be working with Capcom and more specifically Capcom's DMC4 producer Kobayashi on a project. Capcom said they wanted to push out another DMC game during 2015 so it could be the case here.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You know what? Onimusha would actually be a perfect fit for a Ninja Theory game.

But this time I don't think they should westernize it, but instead keep it japanesey, the game was already pretty "global", you know?

Not every game by Ninja Theory is westernized.

Heavenly sword and Enslaved were very fantasy. So I think NT know how to make fantasy games.

Kishido

Hunter
Well I still say to 99,9 % that this has nothng to do with NT or DMC in general...

I will not give up till I get my Breath of Fire

Gbraga

Not every game by Ninja Theory is westernized.

Heavenly sword and Enslaved were very fantasy. So I think NT know how to make fantasy games.
I agree, the comment was more about Capcom than NT, Capcom were the ones who wanted to westernize DMC, NT were just doing their job.

crush

If it's megaman exe. I would love to go on to tournament events.
Oh, those were the days when I loved Capcom. (And pestered my dad to buy stocks)

m100t8s

That's the HUGE PROJECT? New IP? Seriously Capcom?

Now let's hope this New IP doesn't sucks.

Top Bottom