• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Famitsu scores DmC 34/40

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I don't believe famitsu ever. They honestly give Lollipop chainsaw a 36/40 with also 4 reviewers. 9/9/9/9...
Oh well.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
But don't get me wrong, 34/40 is still a very good score. However, they are a lot of games which famitsu rated 37 or 38 just because they are japanese games even though they are not really that good.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
But don't get me wrong, 34/40 is still a very good score. However, they are a lot of games which famitsu rated 37 or 38 just because they are japanese games even though they are not really that good.
Yeah it seems like they rate Japanese games higher than they actually should be on alot of occasions.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Famitsu appears to be sketchy? They're like...the highest rated game reviewer in Japan >.<

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
They gave Final Fantasy XIII a 39/40. I know it's a good game but 39/40 is like 9.8/10 for godsakes same to Resident evil 6! 39/10!!
Oh here is a another example. Ninja gaiden 3 got a f*cking 36/10 in famitsu!

I don't know why on earth whenever i see famitsu rated a certain game, i always feel i want to /facewall. IGN don't even make me like this! These guys are honestly the highrest rated game reviewers in japan?

/rant over.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Famitsu appears to be sketchy? They're like...the highest rated game reviewer in Japan >_<

Just because something has good ratings does not mean it is necessarily good at what it does. Famitsu gave Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon a 40/40, and while the game is fun and has tons of replay value, it nowhere NEAR deserves that score. Not even close. They probably just rated it as such cuz, y'know, Gundam is their Star Trek.

Paexie

Remember guys, the best reviewer that you can always count on, is you.
Take all reviews to account. Specially those that reflect what you care about in a game.
Opinions too! This is a great place for that stuff.
And more importantly ask yourself if you really want to spend the full price.
You guys are responsible dudes just for being here in the first place.

Top Bottom