• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Reunion Fan Fic Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK I don't know who Marinda should end up with. What do you guys think, should she end up with Dante or with Vergil?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
WTF??????:huh:
She would probably pick Dante.
I think that Vergil is a bit smug and you know what they say about smug people.:lol:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
You mean very hot (and cold at the same time :lol:)smug guy,right?
God I need to stop chewing spice(people who don't play Star wars won't understand what I mean)...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Smug means that they know that they're better but they're not cocky about it. :)

I'm a big Star Wars fan but I don't know what you're on about. The only Spice I know is in Dune.:huh:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
WHY IS SOME ONE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING TTHAT SOMEONE MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND?:huh:

Arwen

Lost Soul
We're talking about my fanfic Family Reunion. You should read it. It's not my best work as I think Evil Within was a lot better. Not the second part to it. I really hated how it turned out. I usualy do more violent stories with more blood involved but the admin wouldn't be too pleased so I had to scale it down. The first Hunter book will be out soon. It's a lot more violent and scary. Hell it's even freaking me out and I'm writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom