• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family guy.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I used to LOVE family guy but now im more into futurama and south park!! i recently been watching alot of south park episodes off of southparkzone.com
thay made a spoof off family guy and simpsons i thought it was funny the episodes called cartoon wars part 1 and cartoon wars part2

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i'd have to say family guy is one of my more favorite ways to waste my life in front of my tv..among my favorite characters

peter:eek:bvious reasons being..his stupidity makes the show that much better..lol and the chicken fights

cleveland:i think everyone can atleast in some light relate to him

stewie:who dosnt atleast at some point in their life become consumed with the total defeat of another person?...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^Thanks for bringing this thread back guys, I'm glad you like family guy, i'm not so much into futurama but I love zoidberg, also bender ofcourse.
Southpark, i've seen cartoon wars part one and two, it was very funny, I enjoy watching spoofs of things I enjoy, it doesn't bother me that they are ripping the **** out my fav shows at all.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Just got blue harvest funny but i thoughtit was a bit of a cop out seeing as it was supposed to be the season 6 pilot.

Just need the series 6 box set to complete my family guy collection.

just need money to get it

Top Bottom