• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Facebook

Osaka

trollololol
I've activated and de-activated my account a few times now, the only purpose was being nosey and wanting to look at my workmates profiles. But a friend said she was trying to add me and I thought "hmmm, shall I just set it up again even tho I'm not going to update it?" I don't really want to but on the other hand I kinda do. >.< Also, when I was looking for anyone from my old schools I only found 4 and only one of them was in my class. I'd have thought there would have been a hell of a lot more on there than that. o_o

Well anyway, who here has and uses their facebook account?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Why don't you set yours up - put really basic info on it - accept friend requests and then just use it to snoop on people. :D When I say snoop I don't mean in an evil way - but you wanted to look at profiles, so there you go - I'm sure lots of people do that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have Facebook - one account for casual use with friends and (some) family on it, and another for 'work' with clients and other sculptors and painters as my friends on it.

The casual account has caused me some problems because friends AND family are on it, and I wasn't sure I wanted family seeing the banter between me and my friends. But it turned out if family does look at my wall, they never say anything to me anyway so it doesn't matter, and I've discovered that I don't much care. I had a falling out with my sister on it, over her constant attention-seeking wall posts that were panicking everyone (which she never answered when they asked what's wrong), and my real father who I don't speak to added me as well, he seemed to have been looking me up and trying to find out where I was and what I was doing, and after falling out over his stalkerness again I decided to delete him and all his kids from my list, and changed name on there to put them and certain other people off adding me again after that incident.

I don't take the whole FB thing very seriously and I'm not careful what I say on my casual profile. I find FB has caused as many problems as it solved, you know? And ironically the people who least interact with me on there are my crazy family.

It does come in handy for chatting to my bf at work when he's on lunch break, though. He is due to show up any second.

Osaka

trollololol
@EB - Yeah, I think that's most likely what they'd do to mine- just be nosey lol. :p Our work group is small and I know that there's only 3 of them that are really active on their profiles. Not sure about the others, since I've not asked.

@Lexy - Oh I wouldn't have trouble with family seeing stuff on there- close family either can't work computers or aren't very good with english/typing english (although saying that, maybe 4 of them are >.> )

Osaka

trollololol
*cough*
Osaka Rosa is my profile name, with the same picture as my avy here, if anyone wants to add..:eek:

Elton John

^ Yeah, i knew that already. And that's how I knew your age as well. I said I've been stalking you for quite some time! Right now I'm watching your house via satellite. Wow that's a nice dress you're wearing! Were did you buy it from?

lol, nah you just posted your age here somewhere.

Osaka

trollololol
I geddit - your work involves sorting out all those census papers and filing everyones information! dur!

Take it you haven't got a FB profile then.

Elton John

Well I do have an account. In fact I'm about to add you if you don't mind. If you do mind just decline me. I'm used to being rejected! lol jk

i'm that guy in the blue shirt that stares at the middle of nowhere.

And yeah, I don't use it that much either.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I go through patches. Then I'll be using FB all the time, then it will lay to waste for a while. I've been told by my friends that I spam their home pages with my status updates sometimes. But that only happens when I'm withholding myself from this here forum, you see. WORDS! I haz them! MUST USE THEM!

I'm mostly on FB to keep in touch with my family and friends. You know, the whole uploading pics of us for the family to go oooh and aaah at. None of my friends back home reaaaallllyyy check out my FB that much. I mean I'm halfway through my pregnancy already and only last week did one of my friends go 'are you pregnant?O_O'. I'm pretty sure the comments my family posted after hers made it pretty obvious that I am so I didn't even respond to her.

I've added quite a lot of fellow DMC fans, both from the forum and from Reuben's page (mostly because I had to tag them in the fanart I snatch from their albums ;)) but I have my privacy settings in place so a lot of people are on my limited profile list. Except my friends. They can actually see my family photos, the others can't.

That said, I'll add you too Osaka. I like showing off my insane overflowing DMC albums ^_^

Osaka

trollololol
Nice profile pic, VB lol. Sent a request to you so I can be nosey :p And Yay for DMC albums! I look forward to seeing them Master Vergil. =]

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I use it casually mainly to keep up with friends at uni that I don't have added on Steam.
There does tend to be a tab open quite frequently on my browser that happens to be Facebook, but it never actually sees that much use, it's sort of like...Every other site I go on, I open up about 5 tabs for it then go off somewhere else and forget about those tabs.

Facebook is like that, something I use now and then, but ultimately keep forgetting about.

Osaka

trollololol
^ Interesting. Your married with a son at your age?! Sooo that's what folks get up to in wizard school? lol :p

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I go through patches. Then I'll be using FB all the time, then it will lay to waste for a while. I've been told by my friends that I spam their home pages with my status updates sometimes. But that only happens when I'm withholding myself from this here forum, you see. WORDS! I haz them! MUST USE THEM!

I'm mostly on FB to keep in touch with my family and friends. You know, the whole uploading pics of us for the family to go oooh and aaah at. None of my friends back home reaaaallllyyy check out my FB that much. I mean I'm halfway through my pregnancy already and only last week did one of my friends go 'are you pregnant?O_O'. I'm pretty sure the comments my family posted after hers made it pretty obvious that I am so I didn't even respond to her.

I've added quite a lot of fellow DMC fans, both from the forum and from Reuben's page (mostly because I had to tag them in the fanart I snatch from their albums ;)) but I have my privacy settings in place so a lot of people are on my limited profile list. Except my friends. They can actually see my family photos, the others can't.

That said, I'll add you too Osaka. I like showing off my insane overflowing DMC albums ^_^

Since I just post drawings, and pointless stuff... Yeah, I'm just the jester in the court. Not being shot at. Unlike the mimes.

Or I'm talking about gaming, a comic book, or something fictional. I did pull a prank where I changed my status to In a Relationship. Some people were laughing, and not commenting, while one brave person asked, "WHO?!" I said I was dating a cup of coffee. Now a friend knows me as the coffee lover, but only because I drink coffee three times a day, and love it to death.

Top Bottom