• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fabula Nova Crystallis Series ( Final Fantasy XIII, versus XIII, Agito XIII,Ect.)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Talk about the upcoming Final Fantasy series. Weither if it's about Versus, or Agito, or just the regular FF XIII game. Go ahead and talk about it. OR if you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
FFXIII is going to be awesome, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting my hands on some Versus XIII.

Hey Azure, do you know what the estimated release date for Versus is?

aka958

Don't trust people
I was against the free fighting style in the XIII series but now I kinda want to try it out.
The versus one looks awesome and i hope it will come out on Xbox360.
Lucky me i bought a PSP so i can get the Agito version also :p

AzureNight13

Premium
Since Final Fantasy is going to be release in Spring 2010 (next year hehe0, I'm going to guess that Versus XIII will be out either Fall of 2010,or the begining of 2011. SquareEnix has a habit of pushing date releases back.

I was also told that only Final Fantasy XIII is the only one out of the series that is going to be on the Xbox 360 as wel as the PS3, Versus will be only PS3, and Agito will be on the PSP. Plus there will be 3 more games for the Fabula Nova Crystallis series. So there will be six in total. The next FF XIII game is going to be Final Fantasy Heresis XIII

AzureNight13

Premium
They didn't give out ANY info out at all, only the name. However, don't be surprsed if it's not the actual name, SquareEnix will most likely change it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Just a name that will eventually change?
Oh darn...
Ahh well i gotta say that the FFXIII Versus seems to be the best one so far.

AzureNight13

Premium
Same here. Noctis looks bad*ss. I will even admit that he may even be on equal terms with Sephiroth lol

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
AzureNight13;178625 said:
Since Final Fantasy is going to be release in Spring 2010 (next year hehe), I'm going to guess that Versus XIII will be out either Fall of 2010,or the begining of 2011. SquareEnix has a habit of pushing date releases back.

Yeah I can't wait for FFXIII to come out next year. Been waiting since 2007 to play it lol. But yeah thats a pretty good estimate though, but I won't be keeping my hopes up since Square Enix is in love with pushing dates back. I see the release date for Versus being like in fall of 2011.

What Square Enix should do is release Versus first ^_________^, but that would only happen if hell froze over :(

aka958

Don't trust people
^If there is a hell ofc.
And i can't say anything about Versus coming first, I don't have a ps3. :'(

AzureNight13

Premium
Versus isn't couming out first sadly. There just not enough info on the game and the other charaters. BUt Xbox fans can rejoice. FF XIII is indeed coming out for the 360.

Keaton

Premium
I'm really confused by the whole FFXIII thing, I didn;t even realize that there were going to be three games O_O! Anyone got a FFXIII for Dummies Guide :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Why can't they do a 15,16,17,18 and 19 instead of mashing everything in 13.
Also this just poped out of my head: Is the final fantasy game series the longest game series ever made?

Keaton

Premium
AzureNight13;179134 said:
Tchniclly there going to be 6 lol

*falls of seat and has a mental breakdown*

6 O_O! I can barely keep up with Final Fantasy VII, VII Advent Children and VII Crisis Core, VII Derge of Cerberus and VII Before Crisis O_O

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;179182 said:
Why can't they do a 15,16,17,18 and 19 instead of mashing everything in 13.
Also this just poped out of my head: Is the final fantasy game series the longest game series ever made?

Actually I think that award is reserved for the Megaman series, 32 or 33 games in that series right there. :lol:

Eh, as far as FF13 goes, I'm just happy I'll get to play it on my 360, go go Square Enix for finally coming to your senses and not having one of your greatest titles as an exclusive.

Now if only we can get every other Game Dev to follow suit...

AzureNight13

Premium
Keaton;179221 said:
*falls of seat and has a mental breakdown*

6 O_O! I can barely keep up with Final Fantasy VII, VII Advent Children and VII Crisis Core, VII Derge of Cerberus and VII Before Crisis O_O

*Gives Keaton a cookie to calm self down* Well..... You've forgot to add Advent Children Complete to that list.

Top Bottom