• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever Miss Toonami?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i do. it was probably my single favorite thing to watch while i was growing up.
DBZ, Ruroini Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Cowboy Bebop. most english speakers wouldn't have heard of them (for better or worse) if not for Toonami.

well, there's a site that streams much of the old stuff, along with some shows from the cartoon cartoon time slots. hell, they even have those intermission clips of the guy on the space ship, and the electronica spliced with anime sequences inserted between shows. if you ever feel like a trip down memory lane, you can check them out at the following URL.

http://toonamiaftermath.com/

they stream 24/7, and show rifftrax and mystery science theater 3000 on weekends. you can view their schedule here:

http://toonamiaftermath.com/schedule

EDIT: forgot to mention that wednesday is movie night. i'd give specific times, but their schedule is already set to adjust to your time zone so there is little point.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nice. I missed Toonami.

I hear the reason it got canceled was the guy who was in charge didn't like anime, so he took all the anime off the roster. Needless to say, Toonami didn't live long after that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been watching DBZ online for some time and still watching the new DB Kai episodes when they are released. Still such a good show.

fon

Crazy Chick
I think they used Toonami on weekdays for a while. I watched it after school and my family always looked forward to a new episode of Ruroni Kenshin (was our favorite ^^).
Ever since they stopped it I have never watched Cartoon Network since all they have nowadays are some new unfunny cartoons and live action junk.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I miss Toonami aswell,although...I didn't like the way Tom and his random crew looked towards the end of Toonami.I liked Tom better when he looked like some cyber soilder and had some data woman as a partner.Now those were the days.And plus,I grew up with Toonami's anime.Yuyu Hakusho,Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z,Zatch Bell,Naruto and others.Well,hpefully those rumors of Toonami becoming website will be true....*sniff*I miss the good old days of the cartoons....

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Devil of War;280326 said:
I miss Toonami aswell,although...I didn't like the way Tom and his random crew looked towards the end of Toonami.I liked Tom better when he looked like some cyber soilder and had some data woman as a partner.Now those were the days.And plus,I grew up with Toonami's anime.Yuyu Hakusho,Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z,Zatch Bell,Naruto and others.Well,hpefully those rumors of Toonami becoming website will be true....*sniff*I miss the good old days of the cartoons....

This. Little six year old Tonks fell in love with Yu Yu Hakusho and DBZ thanks to Mr. Tom.

I demand his return! ;_;

Top Bottom