• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever gotten cramp?

aka958

Don't trust people
Devon K. Ryley;298734 said:
It is. Now make us a sandwich. *shot*

Alright alright! *goes makes sandwich*

So... umm... update on the topic, rate the cramps in how painful they are! From 1-10. Like you think a foot cramp is just a 3/10 or a calf cramp is like 9001/10. XD

Osaka

trollololol
Calf cramp sucks but not half as bad as stomach cramp. I used to suffer medium - bad cramps, especially in my teens, but then I started too take Ibuprofen and now it's just uncomfortable (but at least I don't have to put up with all that pain anymore, thank heaven! or should that be "thank scientists!")

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Calf and foot cramps are pretty bad but side cramp's do my head in. Still now if I have had one for long enough I will actually punch myself in the stomach out of frustration.

Side cramps p1ss me off so much I punch MYSELF...and I don't even know what purpose it is supposed to serve half the time.

aka958

Don't trust people
Darth Angelo;298830 said:
Calf and foot cramps are pretty bad but side cramp's do my head in. Still now if I have had one for long enough I will actually punch myself in the stomach out of frustration.

Side cramps p1ss me off so much I punch MYSELF...and I don't even know what purpose it is supposed to serve half the time.

Yeah... I do the same sometimes. What purpose does it have? No idea. All I know is that it somehow helps.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm gonna peeve the girls off now and say that I don't have ToM cramps. And I won't have any for the next 6 months! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And I'm sure if I had a pair of balls, everyone would want to be kicking it right now.

Worst cramps for me are gas cramps after major abdominal surgery. I can hardly walk for at least two days, I can't cough because it feels like my stomach is going to convulse in on itself with cramps, and sneezing! OMG! Death!!! So yeah, the healing cramps (where it feels like someone stabbing a knife into your gut) and gas cramps are what I picture hell would be like. Seriously I'd rather go through childbirth than this.

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;298849 said:
I'm gonna peeve the girls off now and say that I don't have ToM cramps. And I won't have any for the next 6 months! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And I'm sure if I had a pair of balls, everyone would want to be kicking it right now.

Worst cramps for me are gas cramps after major abdominal surgery. I can hardly walk for at least two days, I can't cough because it feels like my stomach is going to convulse in on itself with cramps, and sneezing! OMG! Death!!! So yeah, the healing cramps (where it feels like someone stabbing a knife into your gut) and gas cramps are what I picture hell would be like. Seriously I'd rather go through childbirth than this.

I can peeve all you girls off by saying I'll never have those cramps. *trollfaise*

After surgery? o_O
Abdominal cramps after surgery?

I don't like surgery. (off topic ftw!)
Never experienced surgery. (lucky me!)
So I can't say much. (sadfaise) ._.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I get them once a month on cue, thanks...

Otherwise I can give myself a cramp quite easily, just by overpowering a stretch or muscle. Ever had jaw cramp from yawning too hard? You'll feel it for a week.

Osaka

trollololol

Nah, I don't want to kick you in the balls if you had any.
Besides you got months of feeling uncomfortable, backache, looking knackered, boobs hurting, peeing in your pants at the most inconvenient times (well I guess the baby thinks your bladder looks like a nice comfy pillow), getting your insides kicked around, high blood pressure, piles and other stuff. Oh of course then you got the end to look forwards to: day or two of labour pains that make you feel like your insides are being ripped out ("damn it! Keep pumping those drugs into me doc!!")
The high-risks are quite low too and death is about a 2% chance? If you can get thorugh that you can get through anything.

Have a nice day!

nph_loves_mondays.gif

*cough*

On topic > Cramps: Learn about different types of cramps here http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Muscle-Cramps.htm :geek:

Osaka;298988 said:
Besides you got months of feeling uncomfortable, backache, looking knackered, boobs hurting, peeing in your pants at the most inconvenient times (well I guess the baby thinks your bladder looks like a nice comfy pillow), getting your insides kicked around, high blood pressure, piles and other stuff. Oh of course then you got the end to look forwards to: day or two of labour pains that make you feel like your insides are being ripped out ("damn it! Keep pumping those drugs into me doc!!")
The high-risks are quite low too and death is about a 2% chance? If you can get thorugh that you can get through anything.

Have a nice day!

onion_gifs_emoticons-11.gif

I dont have anything to say.

M

Mishka

I would make a dumb joke about what cramp i get to look at you, aka..
But thats not true

Cramp... i don't think i had one.. Well not a bad one..
I remeber i gets one everynight after chatting with DT. and my neck...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I know this post was awhile ago, but I have a huge fear of pregnancy. I'll stick to getting my ToM cramps than having to deal with everything pregnancy gives. Like my mom tells me, "Better late than pregnant!" xD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^LOL Dani, I like that. I think I might quote that in future XD

Osaka;298988 said:
Nah, I don't want to kick you in the balls if you had any.

Have a nice day!

Ah, but you see, at the end of all that there is a major reward waiting that words can't describe. What do you get after a 3-7 day period of hellish pain? Nada! Relief. For another two or three weeks and then it starts all over again.

And I'm not going to have labour pains. That's why in my earlier post I said gas cramps after major abdominal surgery. You seem to know a lot about pregnancy and birth so I'll let you figure out what that implies.

And yes, you're right. If you can get through the discomforts of pregnancy and birth, you can get through anything. That-time-of-the-month cramps are hardly noticable after you've had a baby ;) That, and you get to be on 'holiday' for about 6 weeks after the birth because you'll be sleeping and eating and...well, relaxing while everybody else does everything for you. ^_^ Oooh, ooooh, AND if you BF your cycle doesn't kick in again for up to 6 months after the birth. So it's not just nine months of discomfort, there's a few months of paradise after that. :D

Back on topic: leg cramps are pretty bad too. And when your toes cramp up from the cold. Ouch!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Here's one to gross you out, bowel cramp.
Yup, i get it... its a bit difficult to explain why i get it (plus, i'll probably be deemed some sort of freak :( )

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sBitch;300162 said:
Here's one to gross you out, bowel cramp.
Yup, i get it... its a bit difficult to explain why i get it (plus, i'll probably be deemed some sort of freak :( )

Bowel?
*looks up*

Ahh... That got to hurt. >.<

You sure it's cramp?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i assume that's what it is...at least it feels like cramp. I wake up in the night sometimes sweating with pain.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sBitch;300165 said:
Well, i assume that's what it is...at least it feels like cramp. I wake up in the night sometimes sweating with pain.

That doesn't sound like cramp. o_O

Top Bottom