• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever gotten cramp?

aka958

Don't trust people
Yes, I'm seriously writing a thread about cramp.

Cramp is okay, I can handle getting it on my arms, shoulders, neck, back, feet, hands... Everywhere but the friggin' calf. <_<

So, yeah... write about your painful cramp moments and you could also tell what place is the worse to get cramp on.

Side note: Please stay away from any perverted jokes. Serious thread is serious. <_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Oh they are?

Hmm...
Yeah I've gotten them. Always happens while I run as well. They aren't too bad to me, I can continue running for a much longer bit if I want to until it goes into max cramp mode/whatever you call it. Then it's just to stop, take a few breaths then keep on running.

But the calf, I writhe in pain when I get a cramp on the calf. <_< It cripples me, it makes me fall to the ground, writhing in pain without any means to do it. I wonder, is the "Crucio" spell in Harry Potter this feeling all over the body? o_O

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I get horrible cramps when going through my er...ToM. (Time of Month) I'm sure other girls/women can agree with me on this one... :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Faust;298659 said:
I get horrible cramps when going through my er...ToM. (Time of Month) I'm sure other girls/women can agree with me on this one... :lol:

That got to be tough. o_O

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
aka958;298662 said:
I've never seen any women have cramps. Or maybe you hide it. Talent. :cool:
Not me. When I'm on my period (yes, I am going to use that word. Deal with it) I can hardly walk the cramps are so bad. I started crying in class it was so freaking intense. It's like a guy getting kicked in the balls, multiplied by a bijillion-thousand-million. /overexaggeration

*AHEM* But yeah, my worse cramps are when I'm on my period. I am fairly well known for my comments about (spoiler for slightly disturbing content)
wanting to cut my ovaries out.
I am not even kidding. But thigh cramps are bad, too. I've had them for the past two days and I could hardly walk. It suuuuuuuucked. Big time.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I would think most women hide their discomfort lol.

-Yeah, mine sometimes get reaaaal bad like that too, ;_;

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'm only going to enter this thread to say that everything pales in comparison to being kicked in the balls, with the exception of extreme injury and childbirth.

that will be all.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Faust;298664 said:
I would think most women hide their discomfort lol.

-Yeah, mine sometimes get reaaaal bad like that too, ;_;
Before my mom put me on birth control, I usually missed a day or two of school a month because I would be vomiting it got so bad. And all the other girls made fun of me for it. OMG, it sucked. ;_;

@Cheez: Child brith, which woman have to put up with. >.>

Oh my goodness, this is so offtopic.

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;298665 said:
i'm only going to enter this thread to say that everything pales in comparison to being kicked in the balls, with the exception of extreme injury and childbirth.

that will be all.

True... It hurts damn much. Why is that place so fragile!? ._.

Devon K. Ryley;298666 said:
Before my mom put me on birth control, I usually missed a day or two of school a month because I would be vomiting it got so bad. And all the other girls made fun of me for it. OMG, it sucked. ;_;

@Cheez: Child brith, which woman have to put up with. >.>

Uhh... it's kinda offtopic. Soz. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My ToM cramps get so bad that i can't sleep.
In fact, i get so bad, that i can't move (well, its more, I'm afraid to move)

Back on topic, Yesh, calf cramp is a killer (not literally), not great when you are knelt down on the floor trying to stop a cat from clawing the new chairs.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been kicked in the groin a lot and honestly, it doesn't hurt much... Then again, I've been told I'm resistant to pain (something I don't believe myself, but whatever).

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;298724 said:
I've been kicked in the groin a lot and honestly, it doesn't hurt much... Then again, I've been told I'm resistant to pain (something I don't believe myself, but whatever).

Being kicked in the groin and being kicked right in the jewels are two different things. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;298725 said:
Being kicked in the groin and being kicked right in the jewels are two different things. :p

Both have happened to me. They really don't hurt all that much.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sBitch;298719 said:
My ToM cramps get so bad that i can't sleep.
In fact, i get so bad, that i can't move (well, its more, I'm afraid to move)

Back on topic, Yesh, calf cramp is a killer (not literally), not great when you are knelt down on the floor trying to stop a cat from clawing the new chairs.

Wow... it must be really harsh being a woman. ;_;

Storm Silves;298726 said:

I mean really be kicked, not just touched lightly. Otherwise I've got a really hard time believing you.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
aka958;298687 said:
Uhh... it's kinda offtopic. Soz. >_<
Devon K. Ryley said:
Derp. >.>

aka958 said:
Wow... it must be really harsh being a woman. ;_;
It is. Now make us a sandwich. *shot*

Storm Silves said:
I agree with Aka on this. Regardless of sex, getting kicked below the belt HURTS. And considering you're a male and it tends to hurt for males more, I have a pretty hard time believing this. Unless you're made o' steel down there or something.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I kid you not, it doesn't really hurt for me. Of course I can't prove it so I sound like a dumbass, but whatever.

Top Bottom