• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Err... Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Hello there. Obviously, I'm new to the site, and only just activated my account. Some of you, such as Steven and Korn_Dowwg666, will know me from Sons of Sparda; I go by the name Devil's_Blade07.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Hehe, well you're the first to notice. Let's see how long it takes for Steven to make the mental breakthrough...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
HAHAAAA I hoped that you were gonna say that! Just ask me me or Steven, we are the graphic request crew here ;)

Vordan

AC Pilot
@Dowwg: Hehehe, as per usual...
Well, let's see if you can do as good a job as Steven did with my new AC sig back on SoS.

Subject: XGRA: Xtreme Gravity Racing Association
Image: Any XGRA wallpaper, with the XGRA logo on the front, my name in the bottom left, yours in the bottom right (I promised myself I'd give the creator credit for the next sig I requested...)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Damn, well I am afraid I cannot do that one for I cannot find many good images. Please choose another topic :)

Tyles

Hey there, Vordan. Welcome to the community and I hope you have a pleasant time here.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Hello my friend and Welcome to hell enjoy the weather but enjoy killing useless demons more *Smashs a demon in the privates*

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums, Vordan! ;)

Vordan

AC Pilot
2 admins and a staff member, I must be pretty popular. I hope Dowwg and Steven haven't been saying things about me while I've been away...

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hi Vordan (Devil's Blade) nice to see you here. Although how did you know I was here, a lot of people go by the name Steve/Steven (including the Admin). But anyway Nice to have you here and I am a Mod as you can see. :D So need any help, come to me. :p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
GREAT! I have all the images I need for your sig and I will send it to you via PM! And yes Vordy, we HAVE been saying stuff behind your back! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! LOL! Only Kiddin :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom