• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ENTIRE DMC4 TGS Demo video *INSIDE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Lucy

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/6178
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'll post my impressions after I watch it myself. I'm downloading this huge file so I can take my time and rewind, I hate streaming large movies online.

On a related note. .Nero is voiced by the Black Ranger fromt he lats 90s Johnny Young Bosch? The same dink that does the american Naruto?

*passes out*

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
is saw that video.............in GameTrailer
and i saw a video Dante or Nero fighting against Huge Fire Centaurus

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Hmm, atleast it looked like he had played a DMC before, unlike the other demo videos XD Everyone's getting problems against that horde of... whatever it is. The stinger/slasher/whatever move seems great! The guy in the demo overused it though :p
Thanks for the vid!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ur welcome...................if u can find a video that Dante fighting against Huge Fire Centaurus.................post here ok???

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
There's a couple of new gameplay vids at gametrailers.com... That fire centaurus fight is going to be sweet... Makes me wonder what other kinds of devils we'll face. Can't.... wait.... any longer!!!:D !

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya..........u can bet that
but i think that the 1st time that u face with him...............would be to run
and then u will fight against him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom