• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enough of censorship

Taramafor

People keep doing it. "Last word in". Mods abuse power. Not from this site. Other sites. Noticed that topic being locked for replies though. Be mindful of that. FEEDBACK people.

Why can't people just hold conversations more? People have this fear of conflict. And assume. And don't ask or answer.

Why do people act like you have to be perfect? MY mental health is fine. But I'm concerned about others. People have been suicidal even. And all other mods do is care about the hurt feelings?

Question for you lot. If I say "Sanity" and "danger" and "People have died because of roleplay" and it's only about being blamed and hurt feelings then what the **** is wrong with people?

Same concerns. But I honestly do know danger better. I never ignored it.

Just had to get that **** out there. I'm giving serious thought about going to the law. F-chat if you're curious. "Last word in". If people just HELD conversations. THAT works. Lack of communication does not.

This is too much danger here. REAL danger. Not that "Hurt feeling and assume" crap. This is REAL. And no one is helping me. Because why would they want to get involved if they get treated like that?

Currently the situation isn't at the point it's totally out of control yet. But I will apply pressure on other people. This isn't something I can ignore.

"Danger" is one thing. But BLIND to it? That is completely another. At that point people are just being stupid about it.

Top Bottom