• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Energy drinks

Energy drinks

• Good

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol im not sure, cuz i get the rush i need, but later im too tired, can u explain why?

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Hm......
I Think When U Get Teired Of Walking Or so U Need To Drink SoeThing Right?
The Soda Is Very Cool So from the running Ur Body Temp Become Hight And The Soda Is low Temp So Absoulotly u Will Get Teired.
I'm With U That Soda Is Not So usefull Cuz It Contain Much Caffaine.
Thats All

SLudge

Bio Hazard
I think most of them are bad. I have had one before that tasted ok, but still nothing I really enjoyed.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont know them, the only energy drinks i know are lucozade, red bull and blue charge

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think energy drinks taste great - the problem is they're normally just choc-full of sugar and not very healthy for you. ^_^

CrimsonTyger

Order of R.L.C.
devilmaycry;73188 said:
I think energy drinks taste great - the problem is they're normally just choc-full of sugar and not very healthy for you. ^_^

i have to agree. and also they usually make u crash and feel even more tired in about an hour later of drinking it

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I usually drink an energy drink before I study so I have enough energy to focus... but by the time I'm done I'm 99% of the time found sleeping sitting up at my desk with my head in my notes :lol: They taste great but the after effects aren't fun

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
btw. why isnt there a choice for ppl like me who dont know what u mean and think they're bad for u but taste oh so good?...lol well i guess vitamen water isnt really completly bad for u...idk

Top Bottom