• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enemy File 100% Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genderless

Hey, I'm new, and I'll be honest, I don't usually do the forum thing, but I'm stuck and I need some help.
I'm trying to get all the enemy files for DMC 1, but I can't get file 8 for the shadows:

#8: The Shadow will go into a state of shock if you succeed in
standing on top of its spear. When this happens the spells
also lose the barrier effectiveness, and allows bullets to
go right in. In another words, if you are able to blast
enough lead during this state of shock, you can defeat the
enemy without even trying to attack it's core directly.

The basic instruction that goes along with this is to stand on the spear and kill the shadow immediately. I've been trying and trying but no matter how many times I've shocked and shot the damn things, they just don't die. :mad:
Is there a trick to it? Is there a specific gun to use?
I'm playing on Dante Must Die mode, if that makes a difference.
Any help is much appreciated.
:D
Any other helpful hints and tips about the enemy files would also be great, thanks.

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Yeah you just need to restart on Hard/Normal mode and then you can do the trick.

I've actually missed a lot of files on the blade demon, mostly about it going into a frenzy when your health turns red, although I've still to encounter them in dmd mode. ^_^

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Your best luck for shadows in DMD is to DT right away and shoot the crap out of it, once its core is exposed spam Kick 13 while in DT. They're nasty either way xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom