• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enduring loneliness

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D

It doesn't take much intelligence to fill in the lines and invoce feelings within your heart to understand how Dante feels.
Losing his family. I believe Vergil especially must pained him alot.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's too bad Dante doesn't show much emotion in 2 and 4. DMC1 was the Dante I liked the most because he was cocky and cool yet he felt anger and sadness and could be serious if needed to. DMC3 Dante was cocky and hot headed too much and he wasn't my most favorite Dante at all. Like when Lady was talking about her sad past, Dante just treated it as a joke. It's only at the end of that cutscene that he truely shows his sadness.

But in all seriousness, Dante has had a rough life growing up. He saw his mother die in front of him, he lost contact with his brother, and he was pretty much raised on the streets (From what DmC is telling even though it's not part of the canon series) Only to finally see his brother after many years and be forced to see him fall into hell and die. Then to find another desendant of his dad, but as he was about to die, he truely wanted Nero to live, since Nero was the last family Dante has.

Now he's got so many friends and he's no longer alone.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Woah! very very nice video!
I can totally relate to this video's Dante because I also lost someone very dear to me long ago.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
momment of silence ................................................... :'(

Yeah dude. That's why Dante has been one of my role model while growing up. You know, no matter how hard the life throws you obstacles, you gotta chill and enjoy the moment more.

ahem, maybe that was too deep :cool:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Yeah dude. That's why Dante has been one of my role model while growing up. You know, no matter how hard the life throws you obstacles, you gotta chill and enjoy the moment more.

amen to that brudda :cool:

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

Sad-Baww.png

McdD

My primay purpose of this video is to share it just like Siegehart did a long time ago.
My secondary purpose is to convey the message that you don't have to see Dante crying in a game to try to understand his background.

Though Capcom wasted what they got.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

It doesn't take much intelligence to fill in the lines and invoce feelings within your heart to understand how Dante feels.
Losing his family. I believe Vergil especially must pained him alot.

wheres this from????

berto

I Saw the Devil
Back when DMC4 had just been released alot of flash animated DMC videos popped up. Most were supposed to be funny but a few were like this one.

McdD

Back when DMC4 had just been released alot of flash animated DMC videos popped up. Most were supposed to be funny but a few were like this one.
I love the funny one with Dante's clothes being grabbed by Nelo angelous and Dante's lips moves around :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oddly enough I liked the LuckyStar intro with DMC characters. I'd never seen that show so I didn't know wtf was going on.

Top Bottom