• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ending The Rivalry

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks +rep

Chapter Four: The Meeting, Part Five.

As the mysterious being came forth, Trish entered into the room clutching Luce and Ombra.

The heart of Leviathan shook, and soon the beast came falling down. The mysterious stranger vanished; leaving Dante, Vergil and Trish behind.

Leviathan's body made contact with the cold ground, and splattered onto it. Blood and guts spewing out all over, as the gang broke free from the beast's insides and made it onto the cold streets.

They soon noticed they were at Devil May Cry, Dante's shop. The lights were on inside, and a figure was seen rummaging through the place. The shadowy figure resembled Dante and Vergil in some way.

Dante smiled at Trish, as he was glad she was okay.

"You weren't responsible for taking that thing out, were you now?" Dante asked her.

She spun Luce and Ombra around before replying, "Of course, who else would have took it down?" she replied.

Vergil gave Dante a quick look, and Dante coughed "Ok, we should get going" he said, as the three walked up towards the shop. A loud bang was heard from inside, and then the scuttling of footsteps.

Dante entered to find Devil Arms missing, and other demonic items he had retrieved over the years gone as well.

Vergil picked up a note left on Dante's desk, and handed it to Dante.

Grasping the note, he started to read it in his head. After a few seconds, he stopped reading.

"Come on. We need to go to Fortuna" he said, "Something isn't right" he added.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter Four: The Meeting, Part Six

"Fortuna? Where is it?" Vergil asked.

"Don't worry brother, me and Trish know the way. You'll just have to follow us" Dante replied, as he turned and brushed past Trish.

Trish pulled Dante back to her, "Any reason as to why we're going to Fortuna?" she asked.

"Calm down, I was just about to get to that" Dante replied, with a little smirk. Trish's face suggested that he should stop smirking, so he got on with explaining things.

"The letter implies that something is up there. My guess is it's something to do with demons" Dante stated, as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I can handle most things bro. But being with you for a few hours is just unbearable" Vergil said, out of the blue.

"What?!!" Dante replied, nearly gritting his teeth.

"Where is the sense of direction? Or the sense of control? Or order? This is why I struggled to live with you as a kid. You were always running around recklessly, without a sense of what you were doing" Vergil informed his brother.

"And you know better?" Dante said, as he stepped closer to his brother without fear.

Trish stepped in between the two.

"Okay, enough guys. You're suppose to be putting your rivalry behind you" she said, and the twins both showed disappointment in themselves.

"I'm...Sorry" Dante said, and Vergil raised an eyebrow; as did Trish.

"Er...Well, I'm sorry too Dante" Vergil said. The two shared an uncomfortable moment, where neither would step forward to hug the other or to even look at the other.

Trish kicked the shop door open and stepped outside; holding Luce and Ombra by her sides.

Dante walked out also, letting out one of his sayings as he did. "Let's rock!!".

Lastly, Vergil came out of Dante's shop and looked up at the neon sign above the door that read "Devil May Cry"...

"Let's make the Devil's bleed" Vergil said to himself, so that only he heard.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks, +rep

Yeah, I suppose it is odd. What with Vergil actually showing some characteristics of his brother, Dante. But this is all about the twins human behaviour and feelings, as if to show them as more emotional than usual. Because they have bottled up things for too long now, it all seems to come out now.

Chapter Four: The Meeting, Part Seven

Meanwhile

Earth becomes consumed by the onslaught of dark forces, unleashing fiery torment onto the lands and slaying countless humans. All of humanity starts to crumble, and thus begins the brink of our downfall. This is, our apocalypse.

~Dark minions enter into the demonic throne room, where the Lord of the Underworld is seated. They bow before him.~

The Dark Lord rises from the huge throne; his movement is so great it sends a cold chill through the room.

"2000 years ago!!! I came to this World in order to gain only one thing; Total control. BUT, alas my attempts fell on death ears...And ALL was lost for me ~He slams his fist down on the ground, shaking the room~ BUT!!! I warn humanity, that this time I will NOT fail ~There comes a small cheer from the demonic minions~ For I shall remain loyal to my words, and I wish for all of my people to hear me now. THE HUMAN WORLD SHALL BE OURS FOR THE TAKING!!! ~There comes a louder cheer, and the Dark Lord sits back down~

~The Dark minions raise their heads, and with a look of fear address their Master~

"My Lord, We...We, f-f-f-found..." ~The Dark Lord looks towards the minions~

"Do not fear me. Tell me what needs to be told" he states, and the minions look at one another.

"We found that they are still alive" ~Mundus gives a dark glare at the minions, almost making them die right there and then in fear of what he might say and do~

"It matters not. Leave them to me, as I shall personally destroy them myself" he replied to the bad news.

The minions leave, and the scene changes to a darker one.

~All gathered in a dark pit in the Underworld, are the most deadliest Devils at Mundus' side~

Back at Devil May Cry

Trish is still talking about the letter, as Dante rolls his eyes and mocks her.

"OWW? Damn Trish!" Dante says, as Trish shocks him with her lightning.

"Well you weren't listening to me, were you Dante? And how many times do I have to tell you to always listen to me?" she replied, as to which Dante looked at her with a bit of confusion; but then started to laugh.

"Whoa Trish, now you're starting to sound like my mother" Dante replied.

Trish raised her left eyebrow, then slapped Dante on the shoulder.

"You still haven't answered my question. Who wrote the letter?" Trish asked, for the 500th time.

"Oh right" Dante said back, as if he had forgotten she had asked; Despite the fact she had only asked him that a few minutes ago.

"The letter was from Kyrie. She just asks for our assistance" Dante says.

"Kyrie? What could she want?" Trish says to herself, and she starts to think.

"Um...Who on Earth is Kyrie?" Vergil asks.

"Never mind" Dante and Trish reply, in unison.

red_blue04_1280-2.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So how is everyone liking the story? That above is just some artwork to go with it. But I wonder why it shows Dante facing Nero? Huh? ;)

Top Bottom