• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

End of Nations Beta key giveaway

Dark Drakan

Admin
photo-388.jpg
I have a Beta key to giveaway for Petroglyph Games upcoming RTSMMO End of Nations. The key will give you access to the EU Closed Beta for the game. If anyone is interested in it just post here and first person to post who is genuinely interested can have it.
GAME DESCRIPTION
It is anticipated to combine the action and strategy of a traditional real-time strategy game (RTS) with the persistence, progression and social features of a massively multiplayer online game. End of Nations developer Petroglyph hopes to accommodate thousands of players as they battle to bring down the game's main NPC foe, the Order of Nations.
End of Nations is planned to incorporate traditional MMO elements including a massive persistent world, character progression, class selection, crafting, and guild functionality.End of Nations is anticipated to feature PvE, PvP and cooperative gameplay.
After I give you the key you just need to join the Beta here.
I have this running on 2 forums & Facebook and first to reply who wants it gets it...

Top Bottom