• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elfen Lied ending - SPOILER ALERT!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
THERE WILL BE SPOILERS ON ELFEN LIED IN HERE.

DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH, OR ARE WATCHING ELFEN LIED.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

What happened at the end?
Did Lucy die?
Who was that standing behind the door?
Why did the clock start all of a sudden?

If there are any other questions that need to be answered, or general talk, please say here. ^^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The bitch died and they threw in a cliff hanger to make you think a second season was coming.

They also did it in an attempt to make a compelling ending.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You can't say "The bitch died" because there were 3 of them.

Care to elaborate on your point?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
According to the manga, she doesnt die then, she returns home hornless, yes i said hornless!
So i guess they didnt technically rape the anime, it`s meant as if she returns home, showing only her shadow, where you can see that she has no horns anymore. But this line is true.
BringerOfChaos888 said:
they threw in a cliff hanger to make you think a second season was coming.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Okay... I have seen the extra episode, well, a bit of it. Nyuu survive. *I know WTF?* not sure about Lucy though. But it didn't answer the clock.

Could it be that Nyuu has learned to use her vectors and manually does it?

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
The shadow is Lucy and the reason why there are no horns is because she gets them shot off and shows that she has stopped killing and is now 'human' and Is going to live with that cousin (the boy who's name I can't remember) as they love each other.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
dante devil;160714 said:
The shadow is Lucy and the reason why there are no horns is because she gets them shot off and shows that she has stopped killing and is now 'human' and Is going to live with that cousin (the boy who's name I can't remember) as they love each other.
You sir, just gave us the definition of the word gay.

The definition of straight: Everyone dies, and they have sex.

Top Bottom