• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elemental Weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
Nevan is cool if you spend time adjusting to it.

It obviously does electric damage...

electricity usually harms water or metals in games.

Only guess is the metal dudes with the spinning shields that float around.

as for water... no clue. Only thing is those demons with the watery skins, but I think those are made of lava - i.e. harmed by cerberus.

In your tests... I was thinking Rudra's Wind attribute on the weapon is treated the same as ice when it comes to weaknesses. It won't freeze anyone but people weak to ice will take some extradamage from it.

I actually never knew of weaknesses until the other day, before I found this place. I decided to start using Angi + Rudra and got to Cerberus, hit DT and did a whole crapload of damage on a long combo. Cerberus even faintly said his 'You are not a mortal, are you!?!' line in reponse to the heavy damage.

Solidus

Rebellion
He always says that when you fihgt him.

In your tests... I was thinking Rudra's Wind attribute on the weapon is treated the same as ice when it comes to weaknesses. It won't freeze anyone but people weak to ice will take some extradamage from it.
I dunno how wind can hurt people anyway.
Only guess is the metal dudes with the spinning shields that float around.
Good guess that. We'll have to try and see, but they are pretty weak and easy to tell with anyway.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Those metal dudes are called "dullahan" meaning "bride" in urdu,hindi and bangla language.I wonder what is the connection between them?o_O

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
Solidus;10045 said:
He always says that when you fihgt him.

it was during the actual fight and not after in a cut scene, which is why I was surprised. Maybe I just never noticed before, I used to just use pistols and dodge and shoot him until he was dead.

Lately i've been mostly playing with Angi+Rudra + Kalina Ann so i've been having to get up close more often.

Solidus

Rebellion
mediumpower;10082 said:
it was during the actual fight and not after in a cut scene, which is why I was surprised. Maybe I just never noticed before, I used to just use pistols and dodge and shoot him until he was dead.

Lately i've been mostly playing with Angi+Rudra + Kalina Ann so i've been having to get up close more often.
Yup I know, that's what I was referring to he says it during the fight and does this whopping great load of ice all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom