• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elder Scrolls Online release dates announced

Dark Drakan

Admin
20121024014944%21The_Elder_scrolls_online_logo.jpg

Bethesda have today released a new PvP trailer for their upcoming MMO Elder Scrolls Online along with a release date of April 4th on PC & Mac and June for PS4 & Xbox One.

War in Cyrodiil

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My brother got the invitation to join the Beta and I was watching him play it.

You know, even though I'm not the biggest Elder Scroll fan I was willing to give this a shot because a few of my friends were getting it but, now I'm not because it's pay to play. I don't think I'd want to pay to play something I probably won't enjoy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I was really interested in this to begin with but soon as I saw the term Pay to Play I was instantly disinterested in the game. A purchase fee is fair enough (and expected) but I dont want to pay monthly for something. I have enough bills I have to pay monthly without having to add another outgoing to it every month. However they have been in talks with Microsoft to waver the need for a Gold account requirement to play the game too, to save paying 2 fees. No word on Sony talks and their PSN Plus requirement yet.

Still the main reason the only MMO I have got into was Guild Wars and think more of them should follow this model. That said however this does look good and I like how its shaping up and I hope it does well.

IncarnatedDemon

Based on the video, it looks mediocre to me. And you say it's P2P? That's enough for me to bow down.

I am already waiting for a other MMO that is on hold right now :(

World of the darkness.

Top Bottom