• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elder scrolls/Fable

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Just a thread to talk about the 2 games u can talk about which one is better,which one has better magic, or whatever u wanna talk about. it doesn't which games in either franchise but I've only play oblivion recently and have not yet finished it but u guys can still talk about the other ES games too

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Oblivion is awesome especially becoming the thane or king of the 9 major places and becoming the champion of the different guilds and the dragon armor rocks

skyrim is much better though and has tje best magic

fable is great but I think the dirst and original fable is still the best one , plus fable is more goofy than elder scrolls

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hard to compare the 2 series really as they appeal to different styles of RPG. Elder Scrolls is a more hardcore RPG and one of the best series of all time and Fable (original & TLC) were decent RPG's for the time but have slowly become more 3rd person action RPG's than traditional RPG style. We run a Fable forum (link in signature) too but I love The Elder Scrolls series as its a far deeper game.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Hard to compare the 2 series really as they appeal to different styles of RPG. Elder Scrolls is a more hardcore RPG and one of the best series of all time and Fable (original & TLC) were decent RPG's for the time but have slowly become more 3rd person action RPG's than traditional RPG style. We run a Fable forum (link in signature) too but I love The Elder Scrolls series as its a far deeper game.

I feel as tho the first game was really a good rpg but just in 3rd person but by the time they got to 3 all of the things that made 1 feel like an rpg had faded away

Last edited:
Top Bottom