• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Easy Way To Get Smoking Sicking Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
With nero do some different combos with sword, devil arm and with sword in the air some time until you get smoking then use devil trigger and press circel, triangel and forward two or three times. That should fo it with him. Even easier with Dante, You don't need to use Devil Trigger. Just the same combos as Nero until sicking then attack two scaresrows at the time with swordmaster circel and R1 continue pressing circel so Dante do a powerful swordcombo. That should settle it. Other people who have other ways?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante: The 2 different Swordsmaster attacks. I don't remember the names for sure but I think they are the multiple Drive move and Dance Macabre.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;80056 said:
Dante: The 2 different Swordsmaster attacks. I don't remember the names for sure but I think they are the multiple Drive move and Dance Macabre.

I believe it is the Over Drive attack,which sends multiple Drive attacks.Using the Round Trip attack is also good to raise the style rank easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom