• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Easy dmc 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowal

Hi, how can I unlock easy level in this game? I heard normal is hard and I'm not experienced in playing on ps2 pad so firstly I want to play on easy. How can I unlock it?

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
Either when you complete Mission 1, 2 or 3. I'm quite sure it was 1. It'll ask if you'd like to switch. I didn't.

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
meg127, someone has probably told you thi many times but HOLY GIGANTIC SIG. SIZE. IT. DOWN.

Kowal

I'll try some of your advices but if someone is sure of some way to do that please post it :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah I think you just have to die a bunch of times. Getting the game too feel sorry for how bad your playing, thats the key. :)

Kowal

I passed first mission because I had to save the game and I've got this yellow orb that I'm resurrected 4 times and then I'm dead. I tried it several times but it doesn't work :/

Cronyne;186448 said:
Either when you complete Mission 1, 2 or 3. I'm quite sure it was 1. It'll ask if you'd like to switch. I didn't.

It doesn't work :/

aka958

Don't trust people
maybe you just have to play on normal. If you start play on easy it will just be harder later on with DMD and those other difficulties. Like i usually start with normal or hard immediatly when i get a game so it gets more difficult (wich i think is very fun) and it doesn't get to be like a hell when you face the hardest difficulties.

Kowal

aka958;186734 said:
maybe you just have to play on normal. If you start play on easy it will just be harder later on with DMD and those other difficulties. Like i usually start with normal or hard immediatly when i get a game so it gets more difficult (wich i think is very fun) and it doesn't get to be like a hell when you face the hardest difficulties.

But it's to hard for a newbie on PS2 :D

Cronyne;186448 said:

You were right dude :D It can be switched after 3 mission.

Thx for help all of you guys :D

Kowal

Damn it I can't play my character on Normal :/ I've got to start again on normal mode, that really sucks. When I finish the game on Normal and start on Hard I've got to start from the beginning or can I play as my better, improved character?

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
You can play as your improved character for as many rounds as you want. At the end of your game, just save the game, then load it. I think.

If you've ever played a Resident Evil game that does the multiple-rounds system, it's like that.

Durante

Dead
Lol i remember i played dmc on normal and it wasn't that hella hard and when i died on mistake i unlocked easy :D which i didin't play anyway

Either that if you want to play on Easy pass the game on normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom