• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

EA CEO has stepped down!

Terrutas

Source

About time.

Also that Hot Sheet is so satisfying.

**** you, EA.

EDIT:
1363644104212.png

Unreliable, but I hope to god it's true.

Dark Drakan

Admin
EA are one of the biggest companies in the industry, the stepping down of one guy wont affect anything but the structure. They will have someone else step into his place & likely carry on as normal, hopefully they will make some smarter decisions in future now one of the main men has gone but dont expect anything huge. Cant blame a whole company for the head mens crappy final decisions, maybe the person who steps in will have some more common sense. Them losing revenue isnt anything big either as lots of companies lost money in this fiscal quarter & again wont effect them much. Now show me a story where Bobby Kotick disappeared & I might actually crack a smile.

Reactions: Meg

Martius

SSSmokin!
THQ was big publishers but they got to point of bankruptcy. We will see how it will end with EA.
Touching goodbye from internet.

Dark Drakan

Admin
THQ was big publishers but they got to point of bankruptcy. We will see how it will end with EA.
Touching goodbye from internet.

THQ had been in financial trouble since 2009 when they had to start cutting annual costs then it went downhill from there as they started to lose companies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I just hope this means they will pull themselves together and rethink how they do their business.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
This won't change a thing, EA will continue to be the worst gaming company ever, the CEO was not the only problem with EA, the shareholders are the real problem here and they will continue f**king things up until they either get their undeserved billions or we the people tear them down.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I just hope this means they will pull themselves together and rethink how they do their business.

Read an article the other day that was saying that they need a true gamer to step into EA & take them back to basics. Rather than being a company of corporates that are only interested in money & the easiest ways of making it they need to start by showing their passion for the industry & give something back to gamers who have helped line their pockets for years.

Top Bottom