• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dumb question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

but what was the hardest boss for you on DMD

Mines was Trisaiga or whatever its called, although it was still pretty easy, lol.

Noxotic

:lol: I guess we can 100% say that he was the hardest boss on DMC2. Now who was the second?!?!?!?!?!:ninja:

Noxotic

I'd have to say that Nelo wannabe. for a wannabe, hes pretty hard, but not nearly as good as nelo.

maverick7

neither of the bosses were that hard in DMC2. mostly, it takes a long time to beat them which is kind of frustrating.

Noxotic

It doesn't take that long for any boss. It's only sometimes on DMD and they're relatively easy.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
how? just shoot wolfs with shotgun to keep them at bay.
then just attack bolverk..i hate it that wen u lose u to him he impales dante!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante said:
but what was the hardest boss for you on DMD

Mines was Trisaiga or whatever its called, although it was still pretty easy, lol.

it was Trismagia too.....................but the coolest boss that i ever played were Furitarius and Bolverk.................................Argosax the Chaos was too Crazy in DMD...........all beast were attacking.....................but i beat them all

Vince

Hey I beat them too it was fun all head attacking you don't know wich one to dodge :p
Trismagia don't ever talk me about this boss lol he is too frustrating :( took me 3 times to beat it all you do is press the o button to dodge flame thunder and ice..... and they don't stop....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trismagia are thought...........but i can handle them with no problem...............it takes time to kill them.................:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom