• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Duck

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont know why, but i dont like any meat apart from sausage. It's weird but i just dont, so i hate duck

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: this is so random :lol:

I LOVE duck - duck with orange sauce, crispy aromatic duck, roast duck, shredded duck, duck pate...if it quacks, I'll eat it :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;58902 said:
:lol: this is so random :lol:

I LOVE duck - duck with orange sauce, crispy aromatic duck, roast duck, shredded duck, duck pate...if it quacks, I'll eat it :D

Cool:cool:

Yeah duck is nice particularly the crispy aromatic stuff.

BTW you should know, making random threads is my specialty. I mean do you remember some of the ones I opened in Mallet Island when it was up, ah the good old days. Great now I'm sounding like a folk singer, not that I mind folk, as a matter of fact I really like it, but sounding like one does naught for my still very limited street credibility.:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;58991 said:
You? Random threads? Can't say I noticed anything...:lol:

Ever the flatterer.:lol:

asia22292;59102 said:
i had in once, but i didnt really like it ( considering i hardly eat meat at all i guess that's probably a good reason y)

Shame, it's an acquired taste, admittedly, still I took an instant liking, well each to their own, eh?

Top Bottom