• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Drekavac fight (video)

Gbraga

Does the guy play well? If not I'll hold to see it for myself, if he's a good player then I want to see that fight.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
I loved all the Drekavac confrontations. That thing is a BEAST. If it isn't a nightmare in the higher difficulties, I'll eat my gamepad. A lot of its moves appear to have been lifted from DMC3 Vergil.

Its Dream-something clone was less impressive, though.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I loved all the Drekavac confrontations. That thing is a BEAST. If it isn't a nightmare in the higher difficulties, I'll eat my gamepad. A lot of its moves appear to have been lifted from DMC3 Vergil.

Its Dream-something clone was less impressive, though.
not tovmention how a lot of enemies double their moveset on DMD

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
He'll just block it.
****in bastard....

so running around in circles looks really fun, but... i think i'll have to make it more interesting than that

at least with a lock on (im not complaining here) it wouldn't look like Dante is a scared little bitch

Gbraga

****in *******....

so running around in circles looks really fun, but... i think i'll have to make it more interesting than that

at least with a lock on (im not complaining here) it wouldn't look like Dante is a scared little bitch
I never thought about it like that, but now that you mention it, without lock-on in does look like he's running from the fight haha

But according to some people's impressions on the game, the Drekavac will parry your combo if it's not tight enough, if you take too long between hits he'll parry you even in the air, so basically you just gotta be a better player to defeat him :)

Top Bottom