I Saw the Devil
I was surprised to see that there wasn't a tread for it. Hasn't anyone else heard them?
In the first CD Drama : VOL.1 - OLD FRIENDS !!
-Enzo is present. Enzo was mentioned in the DMC1 Manual and is in the DMC3 manga and the novels. He still has not appeared in any of the games though. He was in the American DMC comic from Dreamwave as an overweight Latino Bartender, everywhere else he's a short Italian guy.
- At one point Lady says the name "Devil Never Cry" so she is aware of Dante's place being called that at one time.
- Agni and Rudra from DMC3 appear as talking swords but Dante doesn't use them. Patty meets them for the first time (they both know Morrison) and towards the end they taunt Enzo.
- Dante uses FREAKING ALASTOR to defeat a possessed Lady!!! I'm guessing because he doesn't want to harm her so he uses a lot of electric attacks, and those are the noises you hear when they fight. Fret not Lady fans, she gets revenge against the monster that possessed her later by firing a big missile at him LOL! Dante gets the final take down blow naturally.
And the second CD Drama: VOL.2
- A woman named Foster seems to run Patty's orphanage (not sure if these dramas take place after the anime or during, because Patty leaves the orphanage after) and asks Dante for help on a case. Foster? Have they been watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or is this just a pun, you know Foster / Foster home LOL!
- A Demon masquerading as Peter Pan kidnaps all of the foster kids including Patty and takes them to 'Neverland.' Not sure if Neverland is in a Demon Dimension or outside in the forest, but you hear a lot of woodland creatures. Anyway Peter Pan convinces the kids they are the 'Lost Boys' and that Dante is Captain Hook. He is eventually taken down by Trish.
- There's a second story where police investigate the entire crew. The episode is called 'Strawberry Sundae Murder,' yes they love Strawberry Sundaes in this series ROFL! The cops go by the names Steve and Mclain. MCLAIN? So now these guys are Die Hard fans HA HA! Not much to note here (from what I could understand anyway) other than Dante is not guilty of course heh! Oh and when the cops interview Lady at the Police Station, they call her by her birth name 'Mary Arkham,' but she corrects them and they refer to her as Lady for the rest of the interrogation.