• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragonmaster's pros and cons with Dante

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I don't mind people disliking new Dante. I just prefer people have better reasons other then "Oh and the voice actor for this Dante sucks,"

Really? Blame the voice actor?

Ok, fair enough, but they are still reasons to dislike a character and no reason is "better" than another. I wasn't trying to come off as an ass in my last post, but it's a bit unfair to gang up on someone, if you don't agree with them discuss it and if you don't feel you can, report them and ignore it. Everyone talks about how bad it is elsewhere so lets try and keep it civil here and open to ALL opinions of DmC/DMC. If someone's being overly antagonizing with their opinion let the staff sort it out.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
The Reboot Dante is just stupid IMO because its just not Dante, sure he doesnt have white hair until DT but overall i dont like the overall look of him, his liners or pretty much anything about him, i would rather stick with the original honestly. Oh and the voice actor for this Dante sucks, he has those slurrs

TROLL. :p

That video exists BEFORE we learn about DmC Dante's past and backstory. Your argument is invalid.

I repeat: TROLL. :p

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
There is always a horde of flak and hate when a new guy takes over a role. Reubon got it since hew wasn't Drew Combs, who was the VA for Dante in the first game, but once it got seen what kind of work he did, not to mention teh fact he was also Mocap for Dante, people realized that Reubon had the character nailed. Tim's going through the same thing, and people are gonn'a see that he does nail this rendition of Dante exactly as intended.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
There is always a horde of flak and hate when a new guy takes over a role. Reubon got it since hew wasn't Drew Combs, who was the VA for Dante in the first game, but once it got seen what kind of work he did, not to mention teh fact he was also Mocap for Dante, people realized that Reubon had the character nailed. Tim's going through the same thing, and people are gonn'a see that he does nail this rendition of Dante exactly as intended.

Really? Tim's getting hated?

Top Bottom