• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragonmaster's New Dante look wishes

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
As the title says, these are just my wishes for new Dante's look along with my own ideas.

So for the most pert, new Dante is the rebellious punk, so I would like to keep that in his attire and not dress all stylish just yet.

so one of the looks I would like to see is something akin to Nomak from Blade 2.
nomak.jpg

It has that raggity look but also carries the rebel essence and its own stylish look.

Next is something similar to Alex Mercer.
prototype_2_alex_mercer_playermodel_by_shenlongkazama-d586rtt.jpg

As a prototype fan, I obviously noticed the small similarities new Dante had to Alex Mercer. So I thought this look would fit Dante greatly with the hood off and such.

After that is another Prototype character; James Heller
1329Heller-roughs-010-2b.jpg
He's got that tough guy look with the jacket and the collar's pretty big. But I also think its like the army brett style of a strong guy.

Next is Izaya
4402.jpg

It's a more down graded form of attire but the coat would be longer and he'd wear wool gloves.

The last is from an anime called "My little monster"
tumblr_mii5gwyVPE1rribs4o1_500.jpg

The coat would be a dark red color, the jeans would be black, the shirt a dark grey, and the boots shorter.

So what are some ideas from you guys?

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
i always thinking of older dante, with stubble, longer hail, ponytail, long dark red leather coat, black trousers, black shoes (not boots), and a black shirt. oh and bigger build.

I'd like to see Dante with a ponytail or the hairstyle he had in that Classic outfit for Dante in DmC.He looked AWESOME.

Here's a screenshot in which he looked really handosome with this hairstyle:
ohq8.png

And I'd like him to have leather,something more punk-like,red with black,something casual yet stylish.
Sadly.I don't find the exact style I want but this one would look good :

Either this or :

img-thing

Black jeans . And some boots ,like these ones :
y.jpg

Or if he gets more classy and less rebellious let's say something like this. He has great legs and these would fit him :

0314F-ROC20.jpg

Or :
alain-quilici-black-40mm-knee-high-leather-boots-product-2-3953585-559718120_large_flex.jpeg
Not so long though.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I'd like to see Dante with a ponytail or the hairstyle he had in that Classic outfit for Dante in DmC.He looked AWESOME.

Here's a screenshot in which he looked really handosome with this hairstyle:
ohq8.png

And I'd like him to have leather,something more punk-like,red with black,something casual yet stylish.
Sadly.I don't find the exact style I want but this one would look good :
red-and-black-long-sleeves-leather-gothic-trench-coat-for-women-and-men.jpg

Either this or :
11401140.jpg

img-thing

Black jeans . And some boots ,like these ones :
y.jpg

Or if he gets more classy and less rebellious let's say something like this. He has great legs and these would fit him :

0314F-ROC20.jpg

Or :
alain-quilici-black-40mm-knee-high-leather-boots-product-2-3953585-559718120_large_flex.jpeg
Not so long though.

For some reason, these feel like women's styles to me.

Or this one,but with red.
i6ci.png

Or maybe Castiel's from Supernatural.

I have a specific one in mind but I don't find it exactly as I imagine it on the internet.Maybe I'll draw it .

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Red ******* trenchcoat.

agreeing with this^^^

I'm open to design changes in the coat and attire, but I just gotta see a return to him actually having a trademark red coat.

He regained the white hair, now all he needs is that red coat.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
MephistoCarnival has a lot of great ideas when it comes to these things. I would expect no less from a Romanian (yes, it's stereotypical, but Eurasians/Germans/Anything Goth Related have good fashion sense, generally speaking).

DragonMaster2010

agreeing with this^^^

I'm open to design changes in the coat and attire, but I just gotta see a return to him actually having a trademark red coat.

He regained the white hair, now all he needs is that red coat.

For some reason I feel the red coats a bit too early for new Dante. I want new Dante to still have a few small differing contrast to the other Dantes. Maybe have his coat have a bit more red in it then the first one.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
For some reason I feel the red coats a bit too early for new Dante. I want new Dante to still have a few small differing contrast to the other Dantes. Maybe have his coat have a bit more red in it then the first one.
Which was why I wasn't against him having dark blue/black-ish (my second favorite color next to deep blue (Vergil's Armband)) and Vergil having dark green. You need to switch things up when it comes to color motifs, imho.

I think he should still keep the dark blue/black-ish coat. Only this time, it should look less raggedy (I mean, he did depose Mundus, after all, he should look the part).

A nice, clean-cut look that's still has a punk/goth touch. I don't think that's too hard to pull off.

Edit:

OR! Adam Blade:

Adam Blade is not Dante or Blade. He just looks, acts, and sounds like them. :ermm:

I do like his look, however.

DragonMaster2010

Which was why I wasn't against him having dark blue/black-ish (my second favorite color next to deep blue (Vergil's Armband)) and Vergil having dark green. You need to switch things up when it comes to color motifs, imho.

I think he should still keep the dark blue/black-ish coat. Only this time, it should look less raggedy (I mean, he did depose Mundus, after all, he should look the part).

A nice, clean-cut look that's still has a punk/goth touch. I don't think that's too hard to pull off.

Uh, bluish black? His coat\s not bluish black, its more of a dull black. but I think it should be fully black but but with a little more red in it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Uh, bluish black? His coat\s not bluish black, its more of a dull black. but I think it should be fully black but but with a little more red in it.
Yeah, that basically. A sharp jet-black with red highlights. (in other images, it tricked me into thinking "dark blue")

Now that I look closely, It's looking rather "dark grey" to me.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

I don't think its to early.

Him getting white hair at the end of the game and his over all attitude change at the end of DmC seems to hint at him becoming more akin to DMC1 Dante in the next game if you ask me.

The fact that he is in a different world and has a different background then the previous dante should be enough of "differing contrast" in my opinion.

DragonMaster2010

I don't think its to early.

Him getting white hair at the end of the game and his over all attitude change at the end of DmC seems to hint at him becoming more akin to DMC1 Dante in the next game if you ask me.

The fact that he is in a different world and has a different background then the previous dante should be enough of "differing contrast" in my opinion.

Well yeah, he needs more red in his atire. Who knows, maybe in DmC the reason he wears a red coat is homage to his mother's red hair.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Heck ditch the trenchcoat ! they did that to vergil and look how awesomely designed he is !! why does Dante even need a trechcoat ? after all isn't he supposed to be different ?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
well long coats are just Devil may Cry tradition so long coats are always a must.
It better not be just simple red >_> i always preferred playing as coatless dante.. it just felt more awesome

anyway there should be an option to put the dante's hood on seriously after all it was so cool that it alone made assassins creed ubisoft's killer app game.. the power of hood.

Another minor nitpick i had in Arkham City robin's face was only partially hooded
2373727-bac_hqr_010.jpg

Should've been little bit lower i think.

Top Bottom