• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragonmaster might like one thing of DMC4 Dante

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hey everyone. Now as everyone knows here, I have strong detestful disliking for DMC4 Dante .So after heavily thinking about it and really looking at attire and outfits, I think I understand why I didn't like DMC4 Dante's clothes.

Ready?

It was never the clothes that I hated on Dante in DMC4, it was his lazy written attitude and 7 year old mentality that kind of made the outfit be hated for me. Thinking about it now, I do like the outfit.

Also I guess I never liked the outfit in cutscenes or that render of him, but when I see it on art like OFF-RECORDS does, I have a different opinion.
dante_by_offrecord-d424kme_large.jpg

tumblr_med7jveYPN1rbjeceo1_500.jpg

RAE___Dante_signed_poster_by_siguredo.jpg

(No I'm not gay, I just love how the artist cares the character's texture and facial expression. Art nerd here)

Anyway, for me I guess I never had a problem with his clothes, it was just his character being ****ty, the game being a giant anime with yaoi implications (First I whip it out) and shonen moments.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I dont hate the character design either but it could certainly be better I feel like his coat is too wide and it could be a tad shorter idk its weird like the proportions seem off. But I would not have minded some alt costumes and maybe a re imagined DMC1 costume but whatevs...

Top Bottom