• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doppelganger ( Boss )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
to beat the doppleganger you need to attack the closed eyelids in the arena. when u hit them (about 3 times i think) they will open. you need to get the doppleganger into the spotlight, and the best way to do that is to open up all the eyelids in the arena. otherwise you can just attack the black spheres that he fires out back at him but that could take some time. try to stick to the eyelid strategy.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You can also trick him by waiting by one of those things untill he runs towards you and then hit the light on and watch him wither before you. Bwahahahah!

w33l33

meh...
what i do is i go around and take off all the eyelids and then he is exposed for longer wherever he is in the arena and then i pwn the crap out of him (oh and i am sure i dont need to tell you to use devil trigger when you attack him...)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
And for God's sake, if you're finding this difficult, use Beowulf. I would practice this a bit more before you even consider going against the level 19 boss, you should not find this battle that hard.
Run in a circle smashing open the lights and when they're all on he'll be vulnerable for longer than usual. Ordinarily hit them the required amount of times for when he's in the range of the light beam.
He is weak against light (beowulf) so land a few nice hits in sword master style. he won't stay up for long as the doppelganger is one of the most fragile bosses in this game.

Sparda™

Equip yourself with Agni&Rudra and Beowulf, with Swordmaster style. Open all the eyelids in the first time, hit him with combos of Beowulf, then he will close all the eyelids with a big shadow hit move, that will darken the arena.

Then, when you try to open all the eyelids, he will throw black energy orbs at them so they will be closed. Wait for him to throw those black orbs, and get in their range. Use Agni&Rudra to deflect them back to him. Big deal of damage...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom