• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doom

aka958

Don't trust people
I started to play doom 64 (it is awesome) that's why i changed avatar and the signature and the movies down... hope them are ok for the admistators... anyway this feels all cool and all Doom talk (movie or any doom game) is welcome!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would like to see doom the movie, my bro tells me its really good, and by the look of ur sig it is, also i do have a poster in my room of it which is encouraging me to watch it

P.S. 1k posts =] lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Absolutely :) the movie rocks man :)

Woo hoo, 1000th post for you :)

aka958

Don't trust people
haven't had time for the movie (i really get scared easy... still dunno how i fixed doom 3 >_<)
and i never thought that i could get to a secret level cuse of a plattform looking at an arrow... i was just playing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
tbh, the film isn't that scary :)

PLUS, they do a part in it where you see a character go along in first person -IT'S AWESOME-

aka958

Don't trust people
in the Doom 3 there are almost no berserk bags... i've only seen one... such a creepy sound i have when i use that berserk... MY DOOM 64 CRASHED! i played through level 18 (it was a hell of a level) and when i came to nintheen it said i was in 30! and said couldn't open the map! they gave me false hope :(

doom is a great game i really liked it i played 1,2,3

but haven't finnished 3 yet and i don't know if i am going to finish it i just got out of hell so you may understand why.

i haven't seen the movie becuse i don't know where can i find it i didn't find it on youtube.

ManOfMayhem

Yeah the games pretty kool I have played 2 and 3 only
I have finished both of them I rate them 7/10 overall

Top Bottom