• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Don't Have A Title Yet

Baby Devil

Clyde looked at spike lifeless body knowing that there was nothing he could do about it. He ran towards 96th street reaching the library with the book firmly in hand. He pressed his weight against the door and opened it. Clyde ran over to the librarian and put the book on his desk.

"You have a late fee!"The librarian said."It will cost you two hundred dollars!"

"What? Just for that old piece of....."

"History? Can't you tell its a antique?"

Clyde looked over his shoulder and saw a guy in a heavy coat with a hood over his head. Clyde then turned around to face the guy"You look like a cult leader!"he said. The stranger gave a evil grin"Yes and We adore sparda!" Clyde hunched his shoulders"So!?"

"You want the book?Then take it!"Clyde said.

"It's not the book that I want..Its you!"the stranger said."I sense that the blood of sparda might be flowing through your veins!"

Clyde pulled out his sword and twirled it around"Wow, like I don't know that already!" The cult leader pulled off his jacket which made his look very displeasing. His skin started to bulge and tear apart. Clyde looked at him"Oh **** he's transforming!"

"Time to get rid of you!"

Clyde ran up some bookshelves and jumped on the creatures back trying to impale his sword in its spine. The huge creature bucked clyde off like a wild bull. Clyde flew into some table and chairs. While clyde was lying on the ground he threw the sword at the creature but it deflected it and knocked it away.

"My..My Sword!"Clyde said."Your going to pay for that!"

"Oh really?!"the beast said in a guttural voice."Your pathetic!"

Clyde picked up a wooden stake from the broken tables and threw it at the face of the beast like a harpoon.The monster screamed and reavealed a huge set of teeth that he was ready to launch at clyde. A pumping organ that looked like a heart revealed itself. Clyde pulled out his revolver and pointed at the creature organ.

"I gotta question for ya...If a revolver holds six bullets and I use five how many will it take to kill you?"clyde asked." Just one!..You ugly *******!"

Clyde shot the beast in the heart as blood spewed from it. A quick second before the monsters death he launched out his jagged teeth. Clyde flipped and did cartwheels to dodge the teeth.But the last one struck him in the middle of the forehead and made him blackout.

Danteizbadazz

ok short but cool but 1 problem u cant have the blood of sparda in you sorry only Spike, Victor,Dante,Vergil and Sparda have spardas blood in them

Baby Devil

How about clyde has the blood of spardas sister in him.I know sparda doesn't have a sister but I was just suggesting.

Top Bottom