• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does this interest RP idea anybody?

aka958

Don't trust people
I've got an idea of an RP me and Marisa thought up.

It's in the DMC universe. Two months after the events of DMC4, everyone in Fortuna is rebuilding their home. Nero has been choosen as the leader of the Order of the Sword. Kyrie is helping with the rebuilding and Dante is somewhere minding his own business.

During the rebuilding Fortuna is attacked by demons. A horde of new demons from unknown domain is hunting the people of Fortuna and destroy the little they've built up. The order of the sword tries all they can to defend the city, but the demons seem to come in neverending swarms. Nero decided to make a squad of the best fighters of the order under his lead that are going to try and find the source of this invasion.

Those in the RP would roleplay as members of that squad. And DT would RP as Nero too if this RP were to be.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeash!

So...
Me (one of the squad)
Marisa (one of the squad)
DanteDude99 (Dante + one of the squad?)
DreadnoughtDT (Nero + one of the squad?)

That seems pretty good so far. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Sure you can. That should be enough to start the RP. ^_^

But we would need to present our characters first. A little bio about them, what weapons they specialize in, etc.

aka958

Don't trust people
Alright. We'll find a way to squeeze Lady in the picture. I guess you can join too. :D

We need someone roleplaying as the antagonist. Since I don't have any in mind, anyone who wants to play as an fair and square antagonist they think would fit in the story?

aka958

Don't trust people
Then it's settled.

Here is the list then:
Aka958 (squad member)
Marisa (squad member)
DanteDude99 (Dante + squad member)
DreadnoughtDT (Nero + antagonist)
Devil of War (squad member)
ResaMoon (Lady + squad member)

That's it. ^_^
I'm gonna need help start it up later... I'm a newbie to RP's.

Top Bottom