• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

does nero have DT is there any images or vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vancha27

i dont think he'll have one but i thing he'll be able to go all super style and angry with the devil bringer arm

Zato-OW

King
Man then how do you know he has a DT plz tell us and show us...we will like to know.you must have a Wild Imagination to be making this stuff up.

Zato-OW

King
lol man where do you get your info man plz tells us. A DT is where some 1 changes in to demon form and is able to transform back to human form so if his arm mutated his whole body it wont be a DT he will be a full demon

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yeah seriously Kool626 I think everyone as well as I want to know where you're getting all your information from??? Plus you don't make any sense in your info post. I think it's time we came back to reality now Kool626, huh?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Zato-OW;46255 said:
Man this guys lies "My bro got it on game?' wtf does that mean...

lol.....I know. In case you haven't known Kool, but DMC4 hasn't even been released yet if that's what your talking about so how can your bro have it. You gotta get your facts straight man.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I wouldn't count on it, unless his bro either somehow got it from some sort of smuggler, snuck into capcom headquarters and stole a copy, or was so anxious to get it his imagination made it appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom