• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone think that Virgil

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
it is quite possible, although i dont want to give anything away, if u start reading the fan fic im working on with LordOfDarkness, you will surely see the angle that we are shooting for. i dont think it was yamato but i do think it was the arm...i cant say much else because it would be a spoiler but you can go read for yourselves

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do think Virgil is in the Demon world and has nothing about Nero's arm.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I dont think that Vergil is in Neros arm it might not even be Vergil in the sword it would make the most sense if it was Sparda as it is Spardas sword, not Vergils. Funny that Dante doesn't mention that I wonder if he knows.

(sorry im going a bit off topic) We know such a ridiculously little amount about the arm I dont see how we can make anything but blind stabs in the dark about it..

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
darth_angelo45;80977 said:
I dont think that Vergil is in Neros arm it might not even be Vergil in the sword it would make the most sense if it was Sparda as it is Spardas sword, not Vergils. Funny that Dante doesn't mention that I wonder if he knows.

(sorry im going a bit off topic) We know such a ridiculously little amount about the arm I dont see how we can make anything but blind stabs in the dark about it..

exactly... thats pretty much all my fan fic is, i took a blind stab in the dark and im hoping it is what they go with for the next game...lol

aka958

Don't trust people
well you told me that... now i know why Sanctus said that nero has Spardas blood in himself! YEAHH! he has yamato and devilbringer as an Combination to awaken Vergil (or maybe sparda) so he actually caries the blood of sparda but not in his veins! COOL!

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;80977 said:

The hovering ghost you see behind Nero is the representation of Vergil's soul, through the Yamato. Nero is probably Sparda, in a weird way or another.

robotoboy20

Likely Nero is Vergil his aura is blue spardas is black or purple (cant quite remember) also the demon spirit behind him during Devil Trigger looks almost exactly like Nelo Angelo as does the Devil Bringer witch resembles Nelo's Arm also it became virgil's sword as it was given to him by his father just as the Rebelion did for dante

Also Virgil did have the blood of sparda in his veins so as my conclusion he is Virgil's Reincarnation (For the sake of bringing virgil back to life in the game series) also I qoute Nero "When I got this arm a voice echoed in my head, Power, Give me more Power." also a goal witch Virgil wanted to acomplish gaining power

one last note when Nero shoots his Gun in devil Trigger small swords shoot out with it another move of Virgils in DMC3

Sparda™

robotoboy20;81162 said:
Likely Nero is Vergil his aura is blue spardas is black or purple (cant quite remember) also the demon spirit behind him during Devil Trigger looks almost exactly like Nelo Angelo as does the Devil Bringer witch resembles Nelo's Arm also it became virgil's sword as it was given to him by his father just as the Rebelion did for dante

Also Virgil did have the blood of sparda in his veins so as my conclusion he is Virgil's Reincarnation (For the sake of bringing virgil back to life in the game series) also I qoute Nero "When I got this arm a voice echoed in my head, Power, Give me more Power." also a goal witch Virgil wanted to acomplish gaining power

one last note when Nero shoots his Gun in devil Trigger small swords shoot out with it another move of Virgils in DMC3

It's not as easy as you think It is. Vergil could be brought back as he was, rather than Nero. The hovering ghost you see, is a representation of the Yamato, not Vergil himself.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
robotoboy20;81162 said:

Sparda's color is purple, which, btw, is the color of Nero's coat. The Blue Aura only happens with Yamato, and the glow of his hand does change color as seen in the ending. Also remember that originally, the DB glow was a reddish yellow, not blue. It was change to show up better against the red skin-plates of the DB. Also, the Aura does NOT resemble Nero Angelo at all, it looks more like some variation of Sparda, and the only Vergil aspect is the arm sheathe, which IS a Yamato aspect. Vergil only has that sheath when DTing with Yamato alone.

And the quote is "from that day forth, my arm was changed. And I heard a voice. Power...give me more power!" That probably is him meaning it metaphorically, as in he felt a need for power to sustain the Devil Bringer, which we have seen to consume Devil Arms(the ones that were sustaining the minor gates when Nero fought the bosses).

And the flying swords from the Aura do not resemble the summoned swords, which looked like the Force Edge. The Aura's blades look like some kind of curved blade being flung around, hard to see though.

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;81191 said:
Sparda's color is purple, which, btw, is the color of Nero's coat. The Blue Aura only happens with Yamato, and the glow of his hand does change color as seen in the ending. Also remember that originally, the DB glow was a reddish yellow, not blue. It was change to show up better against the red skin-plates of the DB. Also, the Aura does NOT resemble Nero Angelo at all, it looks more like some variation of Sparda, and the only Vergil aspect is the arm sheathe, which IS a Yamato aspect. Vergil only has that sheath when DTing with Yamato alone.

And the quote is "from that day forth, my arm was changed. And I heard a voice. Power...give me more power!" That probably is him meaning it metaphorically, as in he felt a need for power to sustain the Devil Bringer, which we have seen to consume Devil Arms(the ones that were sustaining the minor gates when Nero fought the bosses).

And the flying swords from the Aura do not resemble the summoned swords, which looked like the Force Edge. The Aura's blades look like some kind of curved blade being flung around, hard to see though.

The hovering aura is the DT of Vergil, but without the exoskeleton armor, kind of like the endoskeleton part.

VergilIsntdead

Maybe vergil's body is somewhere in the underworld, and the soul is in Nero mean while it can't get to its original owner, or something like that.

aka958

Don't trust people
... i think it is VERGIL cuse he GOT IT FROM HIS FATHER and he was BOUND to YAMATO .... example: Nero has him in the aura up there... some say no it is sparda... but it don't look like a bug!... it looks like NELO ANGELO! an another VERSION of nelo angelo... like Dante changes every game.. so does the other Characters! so it is VERGIL in the BLADE that NERO has... thats why SANCTUS says: but i must salute a man with the BLOOD OF SPARDA.... nero is NOT sparda at all he is not close to the sparda Generation at all.. he just stumbled across it.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Makes a lot of sence to me :)

Hey nice videos the ones that you have in your signature. You make me laught so much :)

XD

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
"On that day, my arm changed. And a voice echoed: Power...Give me more power."

Sounds like Vergil if you ask me.

Top Bottom