• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

does anyone know the release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rend

Necromancer
Hey just wondering if anyone knows the release date of this game, and well I've been hearing alot of rumors, some saying it's a remake of the original DMC, some saying a port DMC3 others saying a new story...I was wondering, there seems too be a lack of coverage for this game, so can anyone enlighten me as to what has been confirmed in this game besides the title

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
You are right, there is not alot of coverage on the game, and the release date is sometime this year (hopefully) :)

well there is no real project on this to my knowledge...i thought it was to be based upon sparda but who knows...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Rend;18020 said:
Hey just wondering if anyone knows the release date of this game, and well I've been hearing alot of rumors, some saying it's a remake of the original DMC, some saying a port DMC3 others saying a new story...I was wondering, there seems too be a lack of coverage for this game, so can anyone enlighten me as to what has been confirmed in this game besides the title
I can honestly say that it isn't a remake of the original Devil May Cry nor a port of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. Devil May Cry 4 will feature a brand new storyline and playable character known as 'Nero', little is know about him at this point and Capcom is really keeping us waiting... ^_^

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know quite a bit of info on Nero which I have gathered if people would like to know what I got PM me all and if I get anoth I will spread the info.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
that made me feel better,
well sorta.
but that doesnt solve my problem
i need 2 know when it comes out,
I NEED TO KNOW!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
devilmaycry;19169 said:
I can honestly say that it isn't a remake of the original Devil May Cry nor a port of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening. Devil May Cry 4 will feature a brand new storyline and playable character known as 'Nero', little is know about him at this point and Capcom is really keeping us waiting... ^_^

What, are we talking about Devil May Cry 4 or Devil May Cry for PSP?

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
There's something called Devil May Cry 3: Note of Naught, (supposedly some kind of a movie for PSP?) I've been trying to find it,but no luck so far...
I wonder if these two are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom