• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone here watch/like Gundam?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do. It's probably my favorite anime show in the world! :lol: If you like it, what's your favorite mech from it? Here's mine.
fha-78-3.jpg
The HFA-78-3 Heavy Full Armor 7th Gundam.

Just tell me the name and I'll find it on the Mecha Anime HQ. The prime Mecha site for finding mecha! lol

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I don't want to sound like a smart-ass but it's really bad for mecha from Super Robot Wars Original Generations.But agreed it rocks for the most of it.I do too.I really like Gundam too.Mine would be...hell i don't know.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey! I'm back. My bro's playing Xbox Live right now, so he asked me to post his fave.

rx-78gp02a.jpg
The RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis". He has two NUCLEAR bazookas! Too bad I don't know what the name means...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DreadnoughtDT;198415 said:
Hey! I'm back. My bro's playing Xbox Live right now, so he asked me to post his fave.

rx-78gp02a.jpg
The RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis". He has two NUCLEAR bazookas! Too bad I don't know what the name means...

Physalis["Φυσαλίς" in greek,also φυσαλίδα] means bubble in english.And yeah that gundam is one of the best.If you need anything,ask.

Edit : it'ss one of the many meanings bubble has in english.This one refers to a bubble of air,usually those that are realesed underwater.[Hope i made it clear].

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Watched only the recent Gundam shows, like Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Stargazer, and I loved them a lot.

One of my favourite Gundams are Wing Zero Custom, from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.:)

18326dpg15wingzerocusto.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
By the way, your favorite mech doesn't have to be a Gundam. My cousin's is the classic Zaku II.

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
The only one I've ever really liked was Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really? My fave was G Gundam, just to let you know. Was my first anime show that I liked, and now I'm into nearly EVERY anime show, except Pokemon. I don't know why... It just never stuck with me.

MasterOfEvil

Premium
I don't like Pokemon either, I used to when I was alot younger. :p I like G Gundam, but I never got into it much, they took it off the air before I could. For some odd reason, anime isn't that popular in Mississippi. The main ones that comes on are like Bleach, Ghost In The Shell, and Death Note. (That's all I remember anyway.) :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You never finished watching it? Mississippi must not like anime... Anyway, how far did you get? Did you see the [SPOILERS] Shining Gundam get destroyed? If not, you didn't get far.

MasterOfEvil

Premium
Nope I didn't. And anime just not popular here, Stores here don't even sell anime, I have to order by mail whatever anime looks good :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The Gundams i don't like are the ones Tomino directed.Meaning original,zeta,zz,Char's Counterattack,Turn A,Victory and F91 along with the mangas he was the author.Also i don't like Seed and Seed Destiny that much nor 00 season 2.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
WHERE THE BLUE ******* DMC HELL DID THAT "all except" FREAKING APPEAR.

Just to say,sorry my mistake i'll edit the psot.

PS : Thought to myself : never post when you're high- *GLARES* ~You neeeeeeeveerrr saaaawwaaaww thiiiissss poooooosssst...~

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
A new gundam game is announced.It's called Gundam Assault Survive[damn engrish.Learn english for ftuck's sake Namco-Bandai] for the PSP.Artdink,the developers of the Macross PSP games are developing this title too.Hope it tyrns out good...

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Top Bottom