• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anybody else find it difficult to transition from between DMC and DMC3's style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonbutt167

Whenever I try to play DMC3 after playing DMC for a long while beforehand(vice versa), I always end up having to "practice" in a place where there are no demons at the moment. Do any of you have the same problems?(or do the same thing!^_^)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Re: Does anybody else find it difficult to transition from between DMC and DMC3's sty

Nah in the later games I just set the controls to the old style.

leonbutt167

Re: Does anybody else find it difficult to transition from between DMC and DMC3's sty

Darth Angelo;269874 said:
Nah in the later games I just set the controls to the old style.

Well, I guess I'll do that for DMC3 then.:$

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

leonbutt167;269881 said:
Well, I guess I'll do that for DMC3 then.:$

I don't think the controls in 2 can be changed though which is a shame.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I always get that trouble.
Even if i go from DMC3 to Soul Reaver(i dunno why), i always need to find which button does what.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

I never seem to have that problem. I'm one of those people who can pick up a controller and instantly know the controls, according to my friends. >.>

Meg

If I play a certain game for to long when I go to a different one I always fumble with the controls.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium

Yeah, I'm the same. If I play a game for a long while then go back to another game I usually fumble around with the controls until I get the hang of them again.

King of Hell

Must Die

probably nothing a few seconds wouldn't solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom