• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think there will be new dmc news from autumn TGS in?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Guys lets not get too hyped for something that might not even appear.

just saying
You don't control meeee! I live in hope free cookies will be revealed at TGS as well so I can nom nom them all up *¬*

But yeah it is a good way to think. It's bad to get yourself too hopeful for stuff. It's why I'm so anxious about what's going to happen to Resident Evil.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
You don't control meeee! I live in hope free cookies will be revealed at TGS as well so I can nom nom them all up *¬*

But yeah it is a good way to think. It's bad to get yourself too hopeful for stuff. It's why I'm so anxious about what's going to happen to Resident Evil.

:D

Here's a tip from an elder:cool: just focus on life and the game will come. in the final months before DmC released I got caught up with school, job search and trying to figure out love, that DmC felt unimportant.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
:D

Here's a tip from an elder:cool: just focus on life and the game will come. in the final months before DmC released I got caught up with school, job search and trying to figure out love, that DmC felt unimportant.
Okay :3

Wait, you're older than me? By how much? o.o

Top Bottom