• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think there will be new dmc news from autumn TGS in?

Vinosh

I found this will Tokyo Game Show 2013 09.19-09.22.
I wonder will be new news from DMC.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I just hope something DMC or DmC related is there. Yeah its only been a few months since DmC but I hope something is mentioned.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Probably not, that would be much too fast. Unless we are talking about about game for handelds or ios/android.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think there won't be anything this year ether. The games are usually announced the year after a release since work for a sequel begins right after the last title is finished. Next year is more likely.

IncarnatedDemon

After remembering what capcom said about dmc5 early 2010, i am not interested in a dmc5 anymore.
Would be great if they could handover Dante to Platinum Games for a Bayo 3.
And then NT can carry on with their reboot.

dmc fans = Dante makes a appearance in Bayo 3.
reboot fans = get what they want , Nt making reboot 2.

Bayo 3 could start being developed in early 2015, should be around same time NT should have freedom to make a reboot 2.

berto

I Saw the Devil
That is never going to happen. Any developer would rather let a franchise die rather than give it to another studio. The only way that anything like that would happen is if Capcom went under, sold their IPs, and P* bought it, but even then there'll be higher bidders.

DragonMaster2010

That is never going to happen. Any developer would rather let a franchise die rather than give it to another studio. The only way that anything like that would happen is if Capcom went under, sold their IPs, and P* bought it, but even then there'll be higher bidders.

So What do you say about Prototype then? Sorry to bring it up, but i'm starving for another one so badly!>_<

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Don't think so.

But if DMC5 is shown there along with the good Dante and Reuben Langdon returning then there'll be a very rare massive positive reception for Capcom and the top news about the TGS will be about Capcom trying to win back fans by giving them DMC5. It'll be the hot topic of TGS alright, unless they bring out a new next gen Mega Man or something.

If it's DmC2, it'll be a "meh whatever" to negative reception and no one but DmC fans will care. Plus it's far to early for DmC and Ninja Theory are already working on something else.

IncarnatedDemon

Not the franchise just the character.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I found this will Tokyo Game Show 2013 09.19-09.22.
I wonder will be new news from DMC.
I'm not sure, I think we're more likely to hear about Resident Evil than Devil May Cry. There's been some things posted about going back to the roots, so it's possible they might be planning a reveal for RE there.

Devil May Cry on the other hand, much too soon. I'd take a guess at maybe next year, but I could be wrong. But if Devil May Cry was going to be there, I'd assume Capcom would be throwing out hints about it.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So What do you say about Prototype then? Sorry to bring it up, but i'm starving for another one so badly!>_<

Prototype still belong to Activision and Activision has a far better survival rate than Capcom and a majority of other publishers.

Yeah not seeing them going down under anytime soon.

If you want one so badly confront Activision or go on their forums.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Hmmm....

I can't say that it's likely to see anything related to DmC2 for at least another year or two. Capcom has to work with NT to get their **** together, like they need to tape tamtam's mouth shut before they do anything.

And if DmC2 is announced, I can easily see it being extremely popular if it's done right. Especially if they show off some slick and outstanding looking gameplay. I for one would like to see something a little more than:

"TRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDTRICKSWORTRICKSWORD"

DragonMaster2010

Hmmm....

I can't say that it's likely to see anything related to DmC2 for at least another year or two. Capcom has to work with NT to get their **** together, like they need to tape tamtam's mouth shut before they do anything.

And if DmC2 is announced, I can easily see it being extremely popular if it's done right. Especially if they show off some slick and outstanding looking gameplay. I for one would like to see something a little more than:

No it's SWORDTRICKGUARDREADYSWORDSWORDTRICKSWORDREADYGUARDSWORD

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Hmmm....

So what DmC was not good enough?

Pfffftttt....NT is working on a new AAA game we won't be seeing a new DmC game from them for like 3-4 years.

Usually gameplay showcased in trailers and official promotion are never near as good as the stuff shown in combo videos and truestyles on Youtube. The only thing close was that one stylish combat trailer for DMC3....now that was impressive.

Also, wouldn't a DMC5 showcasing slick and outstanding gameplay be as popular if not more popular?

Top Bottom