• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think that Vergil was truly evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;93146 said:
Vergil is in fact the older twin. That's why he has that maturity and preserving nature Dante lacks.

Maturity? Haha, Vergil is just as imature as Dante is, he's a cry baby and he's short tempered.

is dante younger???, they are twins, maybe 2 minutes younger.

Thankyou. I like to say there is no older brother, they protect each other, Vergil's not gonna gain much more wisdom than Dante in his advancement of 2 minutes before Dante. :lol: Heck, Dante appeared to be the wiser one at the end of part 3.

Sparda™

Vergil has a vast knowledge in demons and demonic powers, having had his Devil Trigger way before Dante, made him quite more powerful than Dante. It was needed a Rebellion impalement, to awaken the true power of the Rebellion and Dante himself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, he may have had more knowledge about demonology at that time, but he wasn't that much smarter than Dante. It was never said how much longer Vergil had his devil trigger before Dante. It could have been 2 days or 2 years.

(Im speaking in past tense because Dante knows alot more in 4.)

Sparda™

^ From his advanced teleporting abilities (Dark Slayer Style), he seems like he has perfected It. His Devil Trigger looks fairly more advanced than Dante's.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, he has sprouted two more wings than Dante, but it still looks like an undeveloped infant demon. That reminds me, I got an idea for a new topic from this discussion.

Sparda™

It's the whole exoskeleton armor of Vergil's Devil Trigger, which makes him look more 'devilish'. Although infant, It is fairly developed.;)

Sparda™

In fact, when in Nelo Angelo, he had grown a lot. I can imagine him now being in the same level with Dante.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh we're talking about Nelo? I don't think Nelo was a real DT. That was only for the DT of corrupted Vergil in DMC3 SE. His Nelo form was an armor. It was a mystery of why he was taller. Probably to look like an intimidating foe.

Sparda™

^ When I said grown, I referred to his powers, due to being corrupted by Mundus. Nelo Angelo was a trigger which allowed Vergil to constantly keep an armor. The zweihander Nelo Angelo wields is known to be the corrupt form of Yamato.

Sparda™

It's not a rumor. It became clear also when in DMC3: SE, when switching through Nelo Angelo's weapons, If kept to the Yamato logo, he would wield the zweihander. Plus, an O-Katana (Big Katana) turned into an European version, is a zweihander (two-handed longsword).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
True, but it was for the entertainment of the game. It's sorta like the holy knights in part 4. Sopposidly Vergil's spirit was in that armor like the demons in the angelo knights or whatever those things are called.

Sparda™

Yeah, but, this is Devil May Cry. When Nelo Angelo removed the mask, Vergil appeared, just like in his Corrupt Dark Knight form in DMC3: SE.

Sparda™

Of course not. Vergil will make a comeback in DMC5. Just hope that Capcom won't screw his comeback like they did in DMC4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom